Young A Sohn Net Worth
Young Sohn VEEV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Young has made over 48 trades of the Veeva Systems stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Young sold 137,500 units of VEEV stock worth $3,557,125 on 14 April 2016.
The largest trade Young’s ever made was selling 900,000 units of Veeva Systems stock on 31 March 2014 worth over $22,824,000. On average, Young trades about 106,020 units every 18 days since 2013.
You can see the complete history of Young Sohn stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Young Sohn’s mailing address?
Young’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O VEEVA SYSTEMS INC., 4637 CHABOT DRIVE, SUITE 210, PLEASANTON, CA, 94588.
Insider trading at Veeva Systems
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Veeva Systems have traded over $1,687,484,451 worth of Veeva Systems stock. The most active insider traders include Gordon Ritter, Capital Partners Ii Lpemerg…, and Kevin Spain. On average, Veeva Systems executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $12,613,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Faddis on 28 October 2019, trading 1,166 units of VEEV stock currently worth $171,670.
What does Veeva Systems do?
Veeva Systems, Inc. engages in the provision of industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry. Its solutions enable pharmaceutical and other life sciences companies to realize the benefits of modern cloud-based architectures and mobile applications for their most critical business functions, without compromising industry-specific functionality or regulatory compliance. The firm’s customer relationship management solutions enable its customers to increase the productivity and compliance of their sales and marketing functions. Its regulated content management and collaboration solutions enable its customers to more efficiently manage a regulated, content-centric processes across the enterprise. The company’s customer master solution enables customers to more effectively manage complex healthcare provider and healthcare organization data. The company was founded by Mark Armenante, Peter P. Gassner, Doug Ostler, Mitch Wallace and Matthew J. Wallach on January 12, 2007 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
What does Veeva Systems’s logo look like?
Complete history of Young Sohn stock trades at Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems executives and stock owners
Veeva Systems executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Peter Gassner, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Faddis, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Frederic Lequient, Senior Vice President – Global Customer Services
- E. Nitsa Zuppas, Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Mateo, Executive Vice President of Global Sales
- Gordon Ritter, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Codd, Independent Director
- Timothy Cabral, Chief Financial Officer
- Paul Chamberlain, Independent Director
- Timothy Barabe, Independent Director
- Paul Sekhri, Independent Director
- Mark Carges, Independent Director
- Rick Lund, Investor Relations Director
- Michele O’Connor, Principal Accounting Officer
- Thomas D. Schwenger, President and COO
- Mary Lynne Hedley, Director
- Matthew J Wallach, President
- Frank Defesche, SVP, Global Customer Services
- Mark Armenante, Director
- Young A Sohn, Director
- Capital Partners Ii Lpemerg…,
- Kevin Spain, Director
- Jenna Mitchell, 10% owner
- Maja Kristin, 10% owner
- James Burr Ramsey, 10% owner
- Craig Ramsey, 10% owner