Timothy R Summers Net Worth
What’s Timothy Summers’s mailing address?
Timothy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 414 EAST THIRD STREET, , MUSCATINE, IA, 52761.
Insider trading at HNI
Over the last 16 years, insiders at HNI have traded over $7,611,067 worth of HNI stock and bought 17,302 units worth $698,993 . The most active insider traders include Stanley A Askren, John A Halbrook, and Jack D Michaels. On average, HNI executives and independent directors trade stock every 35 days with the average trade being worth of $620,991. The most recent stock trade was executed by Miguel M Calado on 24 October 2019, trading 1,000 units of HNI stock currently worth $39,000.
What does HNI do?
HNI Corp. is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of office furniture. It operates through two segments: Office Furniture and Hearth Products. The Office Furniture segment manufactures storage products, desks, credenzas, chairs, tables, bookcases, freestanding office partitions and panel systems. The Hearth Products segment develops and markets gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings and accessories. The company was founded by C. Maxwell Stanley, Clem Hanson and H. Wood Miller in 1944 and is headquartered in Muscatine, IA.
What does HNI’s logo look like?
HNI executives and stock owners
HNI executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffrey Lorenger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey D. Lorenger, Pres, CEO & Director
- Kurt Tjaden, Senior Vice President and President, HNI International
- Vincent Berger, President – Hearth & Home Technologies Group
- Marshall Bridges, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
- Kurt A. Tjaden, Sr. VP
- Vincent P. Berger, Exec. VP
- Marshall H. Bridges, Sr. VP & CFO
- Larry Porcellato, Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Waters, Independent Director
- Cheryl Francis, Independent Director
- Brian Stern, Independent Director
- Mary Jones, Independent Director
- John Hartnett, Independent Director
- Miguel Calado, Independent Director
- Mary Bell, Independent Director
- Abbie Smith, Director
- Dhanusha Sivajee, Independent Director
- Kris Yates, President, Allsteel
- Donna Meade, Vice President – Member Relations
- Julie Abramowski, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Steven Bradford, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Jack D. Herring, Director of Fin. & Investor Relations and Treasurer
- Stanley A Askren, President
- Jerald K Dittmer, VP and CFO
- Brandon T Sieben, President, Allsteel Inc.
- James R Jenkins, Director
- Marco Molinari, Executive Vice President
- Dennis J Martin, Director
- Bradley D Determan, Pres., Hearth & Home Technolog
- Gary L Carlson, VP, Member & Comm. Relations
- Gary M Christensen, Director
- Alan R. Moorhead, VP, Internal Audit
- Tamara S Feldman, VP, Financial Reporting
- Derek P Schmidt, Treas. & VP, Corp. Finance
- John A Halbrook, Director
- Kelly J Mc Griff, Treasurer and VP
- Melinda C Ellsworth, VP, Treas. & Inv. Relations
- Jean Reynolds, VP, Corp. Mktg. & e-Business
- Eugene Sung, Executive Vice President
- Robert D Hayes, VP, Bus. Analysis & Gen. Audit
- Joseph Scalzo, Director
- Eric K Jungbluth, President, Allsteel Inc.
- Robert Driessnack, VP, Controller
- David C Burdakin, Executive Vice President
- David W Gardner, VP, Lean Enterprise
- Richard H Stanley, Director
- Timothy R Summers, VP, Lean Enterprise
- Malcolm C Fields, VP & Chief Information Officer
- James I Johnson, VP, Gen Counsel & Secretary
- Doug L Jones, VP, Chief Information Officer
- Russell S Minick, Pres., The Gunlocke Company
- Thomas A Tolone, Pres., Paoli Inc.
- Jack D Michaels, Chairman and CEO
- Robert L Katz, Director
- Jeffrey D Fick, VP, Member & Comm. Relations
- Peter R Atherton, VP & Chief Technology Officer
- Daniel C Shimek, Executive Vice President
- Donald T Mead, President, Gunlocke Co. L.L.C.