Yasuko Matsumoto Net Worth
Yasuko Matsumoto biography
Yasuko Matsumoto is an Independent Director of KEMET Corporation. Ms. Matsumoto was recommended to the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee by the Corporation’s then chief executive officer and other executive officers, as she was known to them because of her service on the board of directors of NEC TOKIN Corporation prior to its acquisition by the Corporation. Since July 2018 Ms. Matsumoto has been employed as a Corporate Officer in charge of Finance and Accounting for Aruhi Corporation, a Japanese financial institution listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. (Aruhi Corporation has announced that Ms. Matsumoto will be promoted to the position of Chief Financial Officer, effective July 1, 2019.) Prior to her employment with Aruhi Corporation, Ms. Matsumoto worked for 32 years with NEC Corporation (“NEC”). She joined NEC in 1986 and served in a variety of managerial positions with NEC and its subsidiaries. In February 2014 Ms. Matsumoto was named General Manager, Affiliated Company Department, Corporate Strategy Division; and in March 2018 she was appointed Executive Specialist, Corporate Strategy Division. Ms. Matsumoto previously served as a director of Nippon Avionics Co., Ltd. from June 2015 to June 2018; in addition, Ms. Matsumoto served as a director of NEC TOKIN Corporation from 2011 until its acquisition by the Corporation on April 19, 2017. Ms. Matsumoto received a Bachelor of Economics degree from Sophia University and is a graduate of the Executive Management Program of the University of Tokyo.
What is the salary of Yasuko Matsumoto?
As the Independent Director of KEMET, the total compensation of Yasuko Matsumoto at KEMET is $325,000. There are 14 executives at KEMET getting paid more, with William Lowe having the highest compensation of $3,617,810.
How old is Yasuko Matsumoto?
Yasuko Matsumoto is 55, she’s been the Independent Director of KEMET since 2017. There are 15 older and 4 younger executives at KEMET. The oldest executive at KEMET Corp. is E. Erwin Maddrey, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Yasuko Matsumoto’s mailing address?
Yasuko’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2835 Kemet Way, Simpsonville, SC 29681, USA.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu