William Wood Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William P Wood is at least $30.2 Million dollars as of 1 June 2018. Mr. Wood owns over 5,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock worth over $588,552 and over the last 16 years he sold SLAB stock worth over $29,312,468. In addition, he makes $253,068 as Lead Independent Director at Silicon Laboratories.
Mr. Wood SLAB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 27 trades of the Silicon Laboratories stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,442 units of SLAB stock worth $535,112 on 2 July 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 323,580 units of Silicon Laboratories stock on 2 October 2003 worth over $15,596,556. On average, William trades about 8,613 units every 74 days since 2003. As of 1 June 2018 he still owns at least 5,442 units of Silicon Laboratories stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wood stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Wood biography
William P. Wood is Lead Independent Director of Silicon Laboratories Inc. Mr. Wood has served as a Director of Silicon Labs since March 1997 and as Lead Director since December 2005. Since 2018, Mr. Wood has been a direct investor in early stage technology companies. Since 1996, Mr. Wood has also served as a general partner of various funds associated with Silverton Partners, a venture capital firm. From 1984 to 2003, Mr. Wood was a general partner and a special limited partner of various funds associated with Austin Ventures, a venture capital firm. Mr. Wood holds a B.A. in History from Brown University and an M.B.A. from Harvard University. Mr. Wood’s combination of independence and his experience, including past experience as an investor in numerous semiconductor and technology companies, qualifies him to serve as a member of our Board of Directors.
What is the salary of William Wood?
As the Lead Independent Director of Silicon Laboratories, the total compensation of William Wood at Silicon Laboratories is $253,068. There are 6 executives at Silicon Laboratories getting paid more, with George Tuttle having the highest compensation of $6,077,880.
How old is William Wood?
William Wood is 62, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Silicon Laboratories since 2005. There are 1 older and 11 younger executives at Silicon Laboratories. The oldest executive at Silicon Laboratories, Inc. is William Bock, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Wood’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 300 WEST SIXTH STREET, SUITE 2300, AUSTIN, TX, 78701.
Insider trading at Silicon Laboratories
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Silicon Laboratories have traded over $301,452,433 worth of Silicon Laboratories stock and bought 12,602 units worth $408,175 . The most active insider traders include Navdeep S Sooch, Gregg A Lowe, and David R Welland. On average, Silicon Laboratories executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,463,053. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon Tolany on 26 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of SLAB stock currently worth $113,940.
What does Silicon Laboratories do?
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It offers microcontrollers, wireless, sensors, USB bridges, analog, clocks and oscillators, isolators, power, audio & radio, modems and TV & Video product categories. The firm offers solutions for automotive, communications, data centers, healthcare & fitness, home automation & entertainment, industrial automation & power and retail industries. The company was founded by Navdeep S. Sooch, David R. Welland, and Jeffrey W. Scott in August 1996 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Silicon Laboratories’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Wood stock trades at Silicon Laboratories
Silicon Laboratories executives and stock owners
Silicon Laboratories executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Tuttle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Hollister, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Tolany, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Sandeep Kumar, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Operations
- Navdeep Sooch, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Wood, Lead Independent Director
- Sumit Sadana, Independent Director
- Jack Lazar, Independent Director
- Nina Richardson, Independent Director
- Gregg Lowe, Independent Director
- William Bock, Independent Director
- Christy Wyatt, Director
- Sharon Hagi, Chief Security Officer
- Daniel Mark Thompson, SR VP & GM, INFRA & Automotive
- Neil Y. Kim, Director
- Necip Sayiner, Presdient & CEO
- David P Bresemann, Vice President
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Jonathan D Ivester, Vice President
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- David R Welland, Vice President
- Geir Forre, Sr VP & GM,Energy Micro Unit
- Mark A Downing, Sr Vice President, Broad Based
- Laurence G Walker, Director
- Kurt W Hoff, VP of Worldwide Sales
- Robert Ted Iii Enloe, Director
- Alf Egil Bogen, Director
- Paul V Jr Walsh, Interim Vice President & CFO
- Nelson C Chan, Director
- Gary R Gay, Vice President
- Edmund G Healy, Vice President
- Bradley J Fluke, Vice President
- Russell J Brennan, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel A Rabinovitsj, Vice President
- Derrell C Coker, Vice President
- Jeffrey W Scott, Vice President
- John W Mcgovern, Vice President & CFO
- Daniel A Artusi, President and COO