William W Talafuse Net Worth
What’s William Talafuse’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is EIGHT GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 1330, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks