William Parrett Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William G Parrett is at least $4.54 Million dollars as of 23 February 2018. Mr. Parrett owns over 1,000 units of Oracle stock worth over $649,112 and over the last 12 years he sold ORCL stock worth over $3,490,001. In addition, he makes $396,916 as Director at Oracle.
Mr. Parrett ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 18 trades of the Oracle stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,000 units of ORCL stock worth $211,430 on 23 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 19,787 units of Oracle stock on 13 February 2015 worth over $315,801. On average, William trades about 1,880 units every 66 days since 2007. As of 23 February 2018 he still owns at least 11,660 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Parrett stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Parrett biography
William G. Parrett is Director of the Company. Mr. Parrett served as the CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a multinational professional services network, from 2003 until 2007. He joined Deloitte in 1967 and served in a series of roles of increasing responsibility until his retirement in 2007. Mr. Parrett serves as a director of The Blackstone Group L.P., the Eastman Kodak Company and Conduent Inc. He previously served as a director of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., UBS Group AG and iGate Corporation. Mr. Parrett is a Certified Public Accountant with an active license. As the former CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Mr. Parrett brings to the Board significant experience leading and managing the operations of a large, complex global organization. Mr. Parrett is highly skilled in the fields of auditing, accounting and internal controls, and risk management, and he brings valuable financial expertise to the Board. In addition, Mr. Parrett’s service as a director of other public companies in the technology and financial services sectors provides the Board with important perspectives in its evaluation of Oracle’s practices and processes.
What is the salary of William Parrett?
As the Director of Oracle, the total compensation of William Parrett at Oracle is $396,916. There are 11 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is William Parrett?
William Parrett is 74, he’s been the Director of Oracle since 2018. There are 3 older and 11 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Parrett’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY, 343 STATE STREET, ROCHESTER, NY, 14650.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Mr. Parrett stock trades at Conduent, Eastman Kodak Co, Oracle, The Blackstone, and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations