William Lyons Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William M Lyons is at least $10.7 Million dollars as of 29 August 2019. Mr. Lyons owns over 10,000 units of Morningstar stock worth over $10,024,161 and over the last 12 years he sold MORN stock worth over $532,288. In addition, he makes $179,980 as Independent Director at Morningstar.
Mr. Lyons MORN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 9 trades of the Morningstar stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,000 units of MORN stock worth $209,600 on 29 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 10,000 units of Morningstar stock on 29 August 2019 worth over $209,600. On average, William trades about 307 units every 71 days since 2007. As of 29 August 2019 he still owns at least 61,786 units of Morningstar stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Lyons stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Lyons biography
William M. Lyons is Independent Director of the Morningstar, Inc. He served as president and chief executive officer of American Century Companies, Inc., an investment management company, from September 2000 until his retirement in March 2007. From 1987 to 2000, he served in other capacities at American Century Companies, Inc., including as general counsel, chief operating officer, and president. He currently serves as a member of the board of directors of NIC Inc. and The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC, and five affiliated exchanges, all wholly owned subsidiaries of the Nasdaq, Inc. He holds a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University and a juris doctor degree from Northwestern University School of Law.
What is the salary of William Lyons?
As the Independent Director of Morningstar, the total compensation of William Lyons at Morningstar is $179,980. There are 7 executives at Morningstar getting paid more, with Kunal Kapoor having the highest compensation of $4,647,730.
How old is William Lyons?
William Lyons is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Morningstar since 2007. There are 4 older and 13 younger executives at Morningstar. The oldest executive at Morningstar, Inc. is Hugh Zentmyer, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Lyons’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NIC INC., 25501 WEST VALLEY PARKWAY, SUITE 300, OLATHE, KS, 66061.
Insider trading at Morningstar
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Morningstar have traded over $551,079,276 worth of Morningstar stock and bought 2,725 units worth $191,121 . The most active insider traders include Joseph D Mansueto, Donald James Ii Phillips, and Tao Huang. On average, Morningstar executives and independent directors trade stock every 4 days with the average trade being worth of $1,287,779. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph D Mansueto on 1 November 2019, trading 31,539 units of MORN stock currently worth $5,111,526.
What does Morningstar do?
Morningstar, Inc. engages in the provision of independent investment research. It offers morningstar data, morningstar direct, morningstar investment management, morningstar advisor workstation, workplace solutions, pitchbook data, morningstar.com, morningstar enterprise components, morningstar research, morningstar credit ratings, and morningstar indexes. The company was founded by Joseph D. Mansueto on May 16, 1984 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does Morningstar’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Lyons stock trades at Morningstar and NIC
Morningstar executives and stock owners
Morningstar executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kunal Kapoor, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jason Dubinsky, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel Needham, President, Chief Investment Officer, Investment Management
- Bevin Desmond, Head of Talent and Culture
- Danny Dunn, Chief Revenue Officer
- Caroline Tsay, Independent Director
- Cheryl Francis, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Steven Kaplan, Independent Director
- Gail Landis, Independent Director
- Hugh Zentmyer, Independent Director
- Jack Noonan, Independent Director
- Robin Diamonte, Independent Director
- Joseph Mansueto, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Rothschild, Chief Product Officer
- Kimberly McGarry, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Accounting Officer, Global Controller
- Haywood Kelly, Head of Global Research
- Pat Maloney, General Counsel
- Catherine Gillis Odelbo, President, Individual Business
- Tricia Rothschild, Chief Product Officer
- Robert B Pinkerton, Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul W Sturm, Director
- Stephane Biehler, CFO
- James Tanner, Head of Global Bus Dev & Sales
- Daniel Joseph Dunn, Chief Revenue Officer
- Richard E Robbins, General Counsel and Secretary
- Thomas Idzorek, Pres., Investment Management
- David W Williams, Managing Director, Design
- Christopher P Boruff, President, Advisor Business
- Richard Scott Cooley, Chief Financial Officer
- Gregory R Goff, Chief Technology Officer
- Elizabeth Kirscher, Pres., Data Services Business
- Peng Chen, Pres. & CIO, Ibbotson Assoc.
- Patrick J Reinkemeyer, President, Morningstar Assocs.
- Tao Huang, Chief Operating Officer
- Frank S Ptak, Director
- Donald James Ii Phillips, Managing Director
- John A Rekenthaler, VP, Research & New Prod. Dev.
- Timothy K Armour, Managing Director