William Haraf Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William S Haraf is at least $1.03 Million dollars as of 20 January 2016. Mr. Haraf owns over 4,000 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $569,044 and over the last 5 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $465,000 as Independent Director at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Haraf SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 3 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 4,000 units of SCHW stock worth $101,760 on 20 January 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 4,000 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 20 January 2016 worth over $101,760. On average, William trades about 1,111 units every 30 days since 2015. As of 20 January 2016 he still owns at least 13,209 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Haraf stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Haraf biography
William S. Haraf is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Haraf serves as a special advisor for Promontory Financial Group, a financial consulting firm. He was a managing director of Promontory Financial Group from 2012 until 2014. From 2008 until 2012, he served as Commissioner of the California Department of Financial Institutions. Mr. Haraf served as a member of the Financial Stability Oversight Council from 2010 until 2012, as managing director of Banc of America Securities from 1999 until 2003, and as Senior Vice President of Strategic Policy Development and Planning at Bank of America from 1994 until 1999. He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of Charles Schwab Bank since 2015. Mr. Haraf’s term expires in 2020.
What is the salary of William Haraf?
As the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab, the total compensation of William Haraf at The Charles Schwab is $465,000. There are 7 executives at The Charles Schwab getting paid more, with Walter Bettinger having the highest compensation of $15,627,600.
How old is William Haraf?
William Haraf is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab since 2015. There are 5 older and 13 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Haraf’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 211 MAIN STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Haraf stock trades at The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources