William F Jr Bradley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William F Jr Bradley is at least $32.8 Million dollars as of 21 August 2015. William Bradley owns over 40,000 units of NIC stock worth over $17,544,947 and over the last 16 years William sold EGOV stock worth over $15,298,143.
William Bradley EGOV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 47 trades of the NIC stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently William sold 40,000 units of EGOV stock worth $746,800 on 21 August 2015.
The largest trade William’s ever made was exercising 138,870 units of NIC stock on 4 November 2005 worth over $505,487. On average, William trades about 13,552 units every 45 days since 2003. As of 21 August 2015 William still owns at least 735,483 units of NIC stock.
You can see the complete history of William Bradley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s William Bradley’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NIC INC., 10540 SOUTH RIDGEVIEW ROAD, OLATHE, KS, 66061.
Insider trading at NIC
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NIC have traded over $83,200,853 worth of NIC stock and bought 59,000 units worth $240,050 . The most active insider traders include Ross C Hartley, Information Consortium Voti…, and William F Jr Bradley. On average, NIC executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $770,889. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lyons on 29 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of EGOV stock currently worth $209,600.
What does NIC do?
NIC, Inc. is a digital government services, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of digital government solutions and secure payment processing. It operates through Outsourced Portals and Other Software and Services segments. The Outsourced Portals segment operates digital government services on an enterprise-wide basis for state and local governments. The Software and Services segment provides software development and digital government services. The company was founded by Harry H. Herington, Ross C. Hartley, William F. Bradley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
What does NIC’s logo look like?
Complete history of William Bradley stock trades at NIC
NIC executives and stock owners
NIC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Harry Herington, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayne Holland, Chief Security Officer
- William Van Asselt, General Counsel, Secretary
- Art Burtscher, Lead Independent Director
- Alexander Kemper, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Peter Wilson, Independent Director
- C. Brad Henry, Independent Director
- Venmal Arasu, Independent Director
- Jayaprakash Vijayan, Independent Director
- Anthony Scott, Independent Director
- Angela Davied, Vice President -Corporate Communications and Investor Relation
- Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer
- Aimi Daughtery, Chief Accounting Officer
- Karen S. Evans, Director
- Ross C Hartley, Director
- Douglas Rogers, Sr VP, Business Development
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- Eric Bur, Chief Financial Officer
- John L Jr Bunce, Director
- Information Consortium Voti…, 10% owner
- Ron Thornburgh, Sr VP of Business Development
- William F Jr Bradley, ExVP-SP&L,Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Sam Somerhalder, Exec. VP – Oper. & Admin.
- Richard L Brown, Exec.VP-Technology & Solutions
- Jeffery S Fraser, President and CEO
- P K Agarwal, EVP & Chief Inf. Officer