William Easter Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William H Iii Easter is at least $759 Thousand dollars as of 31 August 2018. Mr. Easter owns over 3,000 units of Concho Resources stock worth over $270,157 and over the last 12 years he sold CXO stock worth over $175,410. In addition, he makes $313,470 as Independent Director at Concho Resources.
Mr. Easter CXO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 6 trades of the Concho Resources stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,000 units of CXO stock worth $175,410 on 31 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 5,500 units of Concho Resources stock on 11 June 2008 worth over $207,900. On average, William trades about 769 units every 144 days since 2008. As of 31 August 2018 he still owns at least 3,780 units of Concho Resources stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Easter stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Easter biography
William H. Easter III is Independent Director of Concho Resources Inc. Mr. Easter served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors, President and Chief Executive Officer of DCP Midstream, LLC (formerly Duke Energy Field Services, LLC) from 2004 until his retirement in 2008. Mr. Easter worked for ConocoPhillips for more than 30 years where he held senior leadership, operating and commercial roles in areas of natural gas and natural gas liquids, transportation, refining and marketing (domestically and internationally). Mr. Easter is currently a director of Delta Airlines Inc. and Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. He has previously served as a director of Baker Hughes, Inc. from June 2014 until July 2017. He is also a director of the Memorial Hermann Hospital System in Houston and the Texas Tri-Cities Chapter of the National Association of Corporate Directors. He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance from the University of Houston and his Master of Science in Management degree from The Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
What is the salary of William Easter?
As the Independent Director of Concho Resources, the total compensation of William Easter at Concho Resources is $313,470. There are 4 executives at Concho Resources getting paid more, with Timothy Leach having the highest compensation of $13,317,200.
How old is William Easter?
William Easter is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of Concho Resources since 2008. There are no older and 17 younger executives at Concho Resources.
What’s William Easter’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 550 WEST TEXAS AVENUE, SUITE 1300, MIDLAND, TX, 79701.
Insider trading at Concho Resources
Over the last 12 years, insiders at Concho Resources have traded over $959,751,245 worth of Concho Resources stock and bought 71,300 units worth $5,563,695 . The most active insider traders include W Howard Jr Keenan, Mack C Chase, and Oil Corp Chase. On average, Concho Resources executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $20,785,099. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brenda R Schroer on 15 August 2019, trading 1,500 units of CXO stock currently worth $104,505.
What does Concho Resources do?
Concho Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. Its operations include Delaware Basin, and Midland Basin. The company was founded on February 22, 2006 and is headquartered in Midland, TX.
What does Concho Resources’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Easter stock trades at Concho Resources and Delta Air Lines
Concho Resources executives and stock owners
Concho Resources executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Timothy Leach, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Jack Harper, President
- C. William Giraud, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Puckett, Lead Independent Director
- William Easter, Independent Director
- Steven Beal, Independent Director
- Gary Merriman, Independent Director
- John Surma, Independent Director
- Susan Helms, Independent Director
- Tucker Bridwell, Independent Director
- Steven Gray, Independent Director
- Megan Hays, Vice President of Investor Relations and Public Affairs
- Jacob Gobar, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Erick Nelson, Senior Vice President – Operations and Production
- Price Moncrief, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development and Midstream
- Scott Kidwell, Senior Vice President – Administration
- Keith Corbett, Senior Vice President – Corporate Engineering and Planning
- Gayle Burleson, Senior Vice President – Business Development and Land
- Clay Bateman, Senior Vice President – Assets
- Travis Counts, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Brenda Schroer, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Ray M Poage, Director
- J Steve Guthrie, SVP of Bus Ops and Eng
- Matthew Glover Hyde, Vice President – Exploration
- Darin G Holderness, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- David W Copeland, VP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Vi Associates Llc Yorktown …,
- V Co Llcyorktown Energy Par…,
- E Joseph Wright, VP-Engineering & Operations
- Curt F Kamradt, VP, CFO & Treasurer
- Mack C Chase, 10% owner
- Oil Corp Chase, 10% owner
- David M Iii Thomas, VP-Exploration & Land
- Vi Associates Llc Yorktown, Director
- V Co Llc Yorktown, Director
- A Wellford Tabor, Director
- W Howard Jr Keenan, Director
- Steven H Pruett, SVP of Corporate Development
- Don O. Mc Cormack, VP-Chief Accounting Officer