William Bock Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William G Bock is at least $17.9 Million dollars as of 15 August 2019. Mr. Bock owns over 4,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock worth over $10,689,674 and over the last 16 years he sold SLAB stock worth over $6,973,550. In addition, he makes $224,068 as Independent Director at Silicon Laboratories.
Mr. Bock SLAB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 56 trades of the Silicon Laboratories stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 4,000 units of SLAB stock worth $84,840 on 15 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 25,000 units of Silicon Laboratories stock on 24 February 2014 worth over $909,750. On average, William trades about 3,013 units every 52 days since 2003. As of 15 August 2019 he still owns at least 97,347 units of Silicon Laboratories stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bock stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Bock biography
William G. Bock is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Bock served as our President from June 2013 to February 2016. He served as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President from February 2013 until June 2013. He had previously served as Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration from July 2011 to December 2011 and as Chief Financial Officer from November 2006 to July 2011. He joined Silicon Labs as a Director in March 2000 and served as Chairman of the Audit Committee until November 2006 when he stepped down from the Board of Directors to assume the Chief Financial Officer role. Mr. Bock rejoined Silicon Labs’ Board of Directors in July of 2011. From 2001 to 2006, Mr. Bock participated in the venture capital industry, principally as a partner with CenterPoint Ventures. Before his venture career, Mr. Bock held senior executive positions with three venture-backed companies, Dazel Corporation, Tivoli Systems and Convex Computer Corporation. Mr. Bock began his career with Texas Instruments. Mr. Bock currently serves as Chairman of the Board of SailPoint Technologies Holding Inc. (NYSE: SAIL) and as a Board Director of SolarWinds Corporation (NYSE: SWI). Mr. Bock also currently serves on the Boards of a number of private technology companies. Mr. Bock holds a B.S. in Computer Science from Iowa State University and an M.S. in Industrial Administration from Carnegie Mellon University. Mr. Bock’s extensive financial and executive experience and his in-depth knowledge of Silicon Labs qualify him to serve as a member of our Board of Directors.
What is the salary of William Bock?
As the Independent Director of Silicon Laboratories, the total compensation of William Bock at Silicon Laboratories is $224,068. There are 11 executives at Silicon Laboratories getting paid more, with George Tuttle having the highest compensation of $6,077,880.
How old is William Bock?
William Bock is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of Silicon Laboratories since 2018. There are no older and 12 younger executives at Silicon Laboratories.
What’s William Bock’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 11120 FOUR POINTS DRIVE,, SUITE 100, AUSTIN, TX, 78726.
Insider trading at Silicon Laboratories
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Silicon Laboratories have traded over $301,452,433 worth of Silicon Laboratories stock and bought 12,602 units worth $408,175 . The most active insider traders include Navdeep S Sooch, Gregg A Lowe, and David R Welland. On average, Silicon Laboratories executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,463,053. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon Tolany on 26 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of SLAB stock currently worth $113,940.
What does Silicon Laboratories do?
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It offers microcontrollers, wireless, sensors, USB bridges, analog, clocks and oscillators, isolators, power, audio & radio, modems and TV & Video product categories. The firm offers solutions for automotive, communications, data centers, healthcare & fitness, home automation & entertainment, industrial automation & power and retail industries. The company was founded by Navdeep S. Sooch, David R. Welland, and Jeffrey W. Scott in August 1996 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
What does Silicon Laboratories’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bock stock trades at Silicon Laboratories and SailPoint Technologies
Silicon Laboratories executives and stock owners
Silicon Laboratories executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Tuttle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Hollister, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brandon Tolany, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Alessandro Piovaccari, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Sandeep Kumar, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Operations
- Navdeep Sooch, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Wood, Lead Independent Director
- Sumit Sadana, Independent Director
- Jack Lazar, Independent Director
- Nina Richardson, Independent Director
- Gregg Lowe, Independent Director
- William Bock, Independent Director
- Christy Wyatt, Director
- Sharon Hagi, Chief Security Officer
- Daniel Mark Thompson, SR VP & GM, INFRA & Automotive
- Neil Y. Kim, Director
- Necip Sayiner, Presdient & CEO
- David P Bresemann, Vice President
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Jonathan D Ivester, Vice President
- Harvey B Cash, Director
- David R Welland, Vice President
- Geir Forre, Sr VP & GM,Energy Micro Unit
- Mark A Downing, Sr Vice President, Broad Based
- Laurence G Walker, Director
- Kurt W Hoff, VP of Worldwide Sales
- Robert Ted Iii Enloe, Director
- Alf Egil Bogen, Director
- Paul V Jr Walsh, Interim Vice President & CFO
- Nelson C Chan, Director
- Gary R Gay, Vice President
- Edmund G Healy, Vice President
- Bradley J Fluke, Vice President
- Russell J Brennan, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel A Rabinovitsj, Vice President
- Derrell C Coker, Vice President
- Jeffrey W Scott, Vice President
- John W Mcgovern, Vice President & CFO
- Daniel A Artusi, President and COO