William Arthur Owens Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William Arthur Owens is at least $2.33 Million dollars as of 7 November 2016. William Owens owns over 42,800 units of CenturyLink stock worth over $1,272,874 and over the last 16 years William sold CTL stock worth over $1,055,541.
William Owens CTL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 6 trades of the CenturyLink stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently William bought 42,800 units of CTL stock worth $999,380 on 7 November 2016.
The largest trade William’s ever made was buying 42,800 units of CenturyLink stock on 7 November 2016 worth over $999,380. On average, William trades about 4,568 units every 231 days since 2003. As of 7 November 2016 William still owns at least 95,275 units of CenturyLink stock.
You can see the complete history of William Owens stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s William Owens’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 20330 STEVENS CREEK BLVD, , CUPERTINO, CA, 95014.
Insider trading at CenturyLink
Over the last 17 years, insiders at CenturyLink have traded over $340,511,660 worth of CenturyLink stock and bought 13,337,467 units worth $225,448,095 . The most active insider traders include Holdings Ltd Temasek, Edward A Mueller, and Glen F Iii Post. On average, CenturyLink executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $2,052,670. The most recent stock trade was executed by William Bruce Hanks on 30 May 2019, trading 10,000 units of CTL stock currently worth $106,300.
What does CenturyLink do?
CenturyLink, Inc. is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of integrated communications to residential and business customers. It operates through the Business and Consumer segment. The Business segment offers local and long-distance voice, VPN data network, private line, Ethernet, information technology, wavelength, broadband, colocation and data center services, managed services, professional and other services provided in connection with selling equipment, network security, and various other ancillary services to small, medium and enterprise business, wholesale and government customers, and other communication providers. The Consumer segment provides broadband, local and long-distance voice, video, and other ancillary services to residential customers. The company was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in Monroe, LA.
What does CenturyLink’s logo look like?
Complete history of William Owens stock trades at Cray, Symantec, ViaSat, and CenturyLink
CenturyLink executives and stock owners
CenturyLink executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffrey Storey, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Stacey Goff, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Indraneel Dev, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Scott Trezise, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Harvey Perry, Chairman of the Board
- W. Bruce Hanks, Lead Independent Director
- Laurie Siegel, Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- Kevin Chilton, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- Martha Bejar, Independent Director
- T. Michael Glenn, Director
- Peter Brown, Independent Director
- Mary Landrieu, Independent Director
- Steven Clontz, Independent Director
- Chris Betz, Chief Security Officer
- Eric Mortensen, Senior Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
- Shaun Andrews, Executive Vice President – Product Management
- Gaurav Chand, Executive Vice President – Marketing
- Dean Douglas, President – Sales & Marketing
- Aamir Hussain, EVP, Chief Technology Officer
- David D Cole, Sr. VP – Operations Support
- Girish Varma, President, Global IT Services
- Sunit S Patel, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Holdings Ltd Temasek, 10% owner
- Dennis G Huber, Ex. VP – Network & Info. Tech.
- William Arthur Owens, Director
- R Stewart Jr Ewing, Ex. VP & CFO
- Olani Matthew Beal, SVP Corp Strat, Prod Dev & CTO
- Jeffrey H Vondeylen, President-Data Hosting Ops
- William E Cheek, President – Wholesale Op.
- James A Unruh, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- James E Ousley, Chief Exec Officer-Savvis Ops
- Joseph Zimmel, Director
- Gregory James Mc Cray, Director
- Fred R Nichols, Director
- Charles L Biggs, Director
- Christopher K Ancell, President-Business Markets Grp
- Maxine L Moreau, SVP – Network Services
- Karen A Puckett, President & COO
- Edward A Mueller, Director
- C G Jr Melville, Director
- James B Gardner, Director
- Thomas A Gerke, Executive Vice Chairman
- Steven A Davis, Director
- William R Jr Boles, Director
- Calvin Czeschin, Director
- Stephanie M Shern, Director
- Jim D Reppond, Director
- Glen F Iii Post, Chairman and CEO
- Neil Sweasy, VP and Controller
- Michael E Maslowski, Sr. VP & Chief Info. Off.
- R L Jr Hargrove, Director
- Johnny Hebert, Director