William Allen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William B Jr Allen is at least $860 Thousand dollars as of 25 August 2015. Mr. Allen owns over 400 units of Jacobs Engineering stock worth over $556,726 and over the last 15 years he sold JEC stock worth over $302,980. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer at Jacobs Engineering.
Mr. Allen JEC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 12 trades of the Jacobs Engineering stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 400 units of JEC stock worth $32,132 on 25 August 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 8,000 units of Jacobs Engineering stock on 20 April 2012 worth over $179,600. On average, William trades about 1,057 units every 140 days since 2004. As of 25 August 2015 he still owns at least 5,743 units of Jacobs Engineering stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Allen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Allen biography
William Benton Allen, Jr. serves as Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer of the Company. Mr. Allen, joined the Company in October 2016. Mr. Allen served as Corporate Vice President, Finance and Principal Accounting Officer at Lyondellbasell Industries, N.V., from 2013 to 2016, from 2009 to 2013, Mr. Allen served as Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer, and from 2007 to 2009 as Chief Financial Officer of the Catalysts Business Segment at Albemarle Corporation.
How old is William Allen?
William Allen is 53, he’s been the Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Jacobs Engineering since 2016. There are 14 older and 2 younger executives at Jacobs Engineering. The oldest executive at Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. is Linda Levinson, 77, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s William Allen’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 FLORIDA STREET, , BATON ROUGE, LA, 70801.
Insider trading at Jacobs Engineering
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Jacobs Engineering have traded over $111,154,702 worth of Jacobs Engineering stock and bought 77,865 units worth $3,175,901 . The most active insider traders include Noel G Watson, Craig L Martin, and Thomas R Hammond. On average, Jacobs Engineering executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $2,426,990. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph R Bronson on 14 May 2019, trading 10,000 units of JEC stock currently worth $764,500.
What does Jacobs Engineering do?
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. engages in the provision of a diverse range of technical, professional, and construction services to industrial, commercial, and governmental clients. Jacobs provides professional services through two lines of businesses: Buildings, Infrastructure, and Advanced Facilities (BIAF) and Aerospace, Technology, and Nuclear (ATN). Through the BIAF business, it provides services to broad sectors including buildings, water, transportation (roads, rail, aviation, and ports) and advanced facilities for life sciences, semiconductors, data centers, consumer products, and other advanced manufacturing operations throughout North America, Europe, India, the Middle East, Australia, and Asia. Its representative clients include national government departments/agencies in the US, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia, and Asia; state and local departments of transportation within the US; and private industry firms. The ATN business provides an in-depth range of scientific, engineering, construction, nuclear, environmental, and technical support services to the aerospace, defense, technical, and automotive industries in several countries. Its long-term clients include the Ministry of Defence in the United Kingdom, the United Kingdom Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, NASA, the US Department of Energy, the US Department of Defense, the US Special Operations Command, the US Intelligence community, and the Australian Department of Defence. The company was founded by Joseph J. Jacobs in 1947 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does Jacobs Engineering’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Allen stock trades at Albemarle, Jacobs Engineering, and LyondellBasell Industries NV
Jacobs Engineering executives and stock owners
Jacobs Engineering executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Demetriou, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Mandel, Executive Vice President – Integration Management Office
- Kevin Berryman, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Pragada, Chief Operating Officer
- Linda Levinson, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Davidson, Independent Director
- Joseph Bronson, Independent Director
- Peter Robertson, Independent Director
- Christopher Thompson, Independent Director
- Robert McNamara, Independent Director
- Ralph Eberhart, Independent Director
- Dawne Hickton, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, President, Aerospace & Technology
- Barry Williams, Independent Director
- Barbara Loughran, Independent Director
- Georgette Kiser, Independent Director
- Vinayak Pai, President, Energy, Chemicals and Resources
- Marietta Hannigan, Chief Strategy and Communications
- Madhuri Andrews, Chief Information Officer
- Joanne Caruso, Chief legal and Administrative Officer
- Darren Kraabel, Chief Technology Officer and Innovation Officer
- Michael Tyler, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- William Allen, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Lori S Sundberg, Senior Vice-President
- Coppel Juan Jose Suarez, Director
- John F Coyne, Director
- Philip J Stassi, Group Vice President
- Geoffrey P. Sanders, Senior Vice President
- Patricia H Summers, Senior Vice President
- William C Iii Markley, SVP General Counsel&Secretary
- Benjamin F Montoya, Director
- Terence D Hagen, President, A&T
- Robert Matha, Group Vice President
- Robert G Norfleet, Senior Vice President
- Allyn B Taylor, Group Vice President
- John P Jumper, Director
- Thomas M T Niles, Director
- Jay Michael Coyle, Gruop Vice President
- H Thomas Jr Mcduffie, Group Vice President
- Earl J Jr Mitchell, Group Vice President
- Micheal T Autrey, Group Vice-President
- Christopher E Nagel, Group Vice President
- Colin M Edwards, Senior Vice President
- Dante V Caravaggio, Senior Vice-President
- Robert S Duff, Group Vice President
- Rogers F Starr, President, Technology
- James E Dixon, Group Vice President
- Kevin J Mcmahon, Group Vice President
- Robert M Clement, Group Vice President
- William J Birkhofer, Senior Vice President
- John Mclachlan, Group Vice President
- Peter M Evans, Group Vice President
- Walter C Barber, Group Vice President
- Michael J Higgins, Group Vice President
- Arlan C Emmert, Group Vice President
- Laurence R Sadoff, Group Vice President
- William G Mitchell, Group Vice President
- Dale R Laurance, Director
- David Petrone, Director
- James W Thiesing, Group Vice President
- Martin G Duvivier, Senior Vice President
- Linda K Jacobs, Director
- Robert B Gwyn, Director
- Noel G Watson, Chief Executive Officer
- Mark S Williams, Senior Vice President
- Warren M Dean, Group Vice President
- James T Stewart, Group Vice President
- Peter H Dailey, Director
- Joseph J Jacobs, Director
- Michael P Miller, Senior Vice President
- Robert T Jr Mcwhinney, Group Vice President
- Santo Rizzuto, Executive Vice President
- Cora L Carmody, Senior Vice President
- Andrew F Kremer, Group Vice President
- George A Jr Kunberger, Group Vice President
- Thomas R Hammond, Executive Vice President
- John W Jr Prosser, Executive Vice President
- Edward V Fritzky, Director
- Craig L Martin, Director
- Nazim G Thawerbhoy, Senior Vice President
- Gregory J Landry, Group Vice President