Wesley M Clark Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Wesley M Clark is at least $23.9 Million dollars as of 5 January 2004. Wesley Clark owns over 3,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $20,960,550 and over the last 16 years Wesley sold GWW stock worth over $2,920,441.
Wesley Clark GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Wesley has made over 2 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Wesley sold 3,000 units of GWW stock worth $143,130 on 5 January 2004.
The largest trade Wesley’s ever made was selling 58,556 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 5 January 2004 worth over $2,777,311. On average, Wesley trades about 30,778 units every 0 days since 2004. As of 5 January 2004 Wesley still owns at least 65,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Wesley Clark stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Wesley Clark’s mailing address?
Wesley’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 GRAINGER PARKWAY, , LAKE FOREST, IL, 60045-5201.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Wesley Clark stock trades at W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer