Wayne Murdy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Wayne W Murdy is at least $712 Thousand dollars as of 15 December 2016. Mr. Murdy owns over 125,000 units of Extraction Oil & Gas stock worth over $282,500 and over the last 17 years he sold XOG stock worth over $182,782. In addition, he makes $246,753 as Lead Independent Director at Extraction Oil & Gas.
Mr. Murdy XOG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Wayne has made over 6 trades of the Extraction Oil & Gas stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 125,000 units of XOG stock worth $282,500 on 15 December 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 125,000 units of Extraction Oil & Gas stock on 15 December 2016 worth over $282,500. On average, Wayne trades about 5,057 units every 76 days since 2003. As of 15 December 2016 he still owns at least 125,000 units of Extraction Oil & Gas stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Murdy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Wayne Murdy biography
Wayne W. Murdy serves as Lead Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Murdy previously served as Chief Executive Officer of Newmont Mining Corporation from 2001 to 2007, where he also served as Chairman from 2002 to 2007. Mr. Murdy is also a former Chairman of the International Council on Mining and Metals, a former Director of the U.S. Mining Association and a former member of the Manufacturing Council of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Mr. Murdy has previously served as a director of Weyerhaeuser Company, Qwest Communications International, Inc., BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc. Mr. Murdy received his B.S. in Business Administration from California State University at Long Beach.
What is the salary of Wayne Murdy?
As the Lead Independent Director of Extraction Oil & Gas, the total compensation of Wayne Murdy at Extraction Oil & Gas is $246,753. There are 3 executives at Extraction Oil & Gas getting paid more, with Matthew Owens having the highest compensation of $2,448,160.
How old is Wayne Murdy?
Wayne Murdy is 74, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Extraction Oil & Gas since 2018. There are no older and 7 younger executives at Extraction Oil & Gas.
What’s Wayne Murdy’s mailing address?
Wayne’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 9777, , FEDERAL WAY, WA, 98063-9777.
Insider trading at Extraction Oil & Gas
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Extraction Oil & Gas have traded over $6,209,698 worth of Extraction Oil & Gas stock and bought 290,000 units worth $170,000 . The most active insider traders include X Associates Llc Yorktown, Energy Partners X, L.P. Yor…, and Donald L Evans. On average, Extraction Oil & Gas executives and independent directors trade stock every 184 days with the average trade being worth of $343,531. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark Erickson on 24 June 2019, trading 70,024 units of XOG stock currently worth $285,698.
What does Extraction Oil & Gas do?
Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. operates as an independent oil and gas company, which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and NGL reserves. The company was founded by Mark A. Erickson, Matthew Owens and Jesse Silva in December 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
What does Extraction Oil & Gas’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Murdy stock trades at Extraction Oil & Gas, Newmont Goldcorp, and Weyerhaeuser Co
Extraction Oil & Gas executives and stock owners
Extraction Oil & Gas executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Matthew Owens, President, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Eric Christ, Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Tom Brock, Principal Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Wayne Murdy, Lead Independent Director
- Marvin Chronister, Independent Director
- Patrick O’Brien, Independent Director
- Peter Leidel, Independent Director
- John Gaensbauer, Independent Director
- Louis Baltimore, Director – Investor Relations
- Audrey Robertson, Independent Director
- Marianella Foschi, Vice President, Finance
- Donald L Evans, Director
- Mark Erickson, Chairman and CEO
- Extraction Co Investment Pa…, 10% owner
- Energy Partners X, L.P. Yor…, 10% owner
- Ix Associates Llc Yorktown, 10% owner
- X Associates Llc Yorktown, 10% owner
- Extraction Associates Llc Yt, 10% owner
- Russell T Jr Kelley, Chief Financial Officer
- Energy Partners Xi, L.P. Yo…, 10% owner
- Xi Associates Llc Yorktown, 10% owner
- Energy Partners Ix, L.P. Yo…, 10% owner