Wayne Huyard Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Wayne Elliot Huyard is at least $22.3 Million dollars as of 28 August 2019. Mr. Huyard owns over 10,000 units of Fair Isaac stock worth over $8,488,769 and over the last 5 years he sold FICO stock worth over $10,166,818. In addition, he makes $3,692,300 as Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing and Services at Fair Isaac.
Mr. Huyard FICO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Wayne has made over 13 trades of the Fair Isaac stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,000 units of FICO stock worth $3,475,400 on 28 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 32,162 units of Fair Isaac stock on 7 December 2018 worth over $10,611,209. On average, Wayne trades about 9,943 units every 75 days since 2014. As of 28 August 2019 he still owns at least 25,729 units of Fair Isaac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Huyard stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Wayne Huyard biography
Wayne Elliot Huyard is Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services of the Company. Since January 2014-November 2014, Consultant to the Chief Executive Officer of the Company. September 2012-November 2014, Chief Executive Officer and President, TEXbase, Inc. March 2012-May 2012, General Manager of RightNow Technologies, Oracle Corporation. July 2010-February 2012, President and Chief Operating Officer, RightNow Technologies, Inc. May 2006-May 2010, Operations and Advisory Group Executive Leadership Team Member, Cerberus Capital Management L.P.
What is the salary of Wayne Huyard?
As the Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing and Services of Fair Isaac, the total compensation of Wayne Huyard at Fair Isaac is $3,692,300. There are 1 executives at Fair Isaac getting paid more, with William Lansing having the highest compensation of $12,247,500.
How old is Wayne Huyard?
Wayne Huyard is 59, he’s been the Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing and Services of Fair Isaac since 2014. There are 5 older and 9 younger executives at Fair Isaac. The oldest executive at Fair Isaac Corp. is A. George Battle, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Wayne Huyard’s mailing address?
Wayne’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 181 METRO DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95110.
Insider trading at Fair Isaac
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fair Isaac have traded over $112,007,298 worth of Fair Isaac stock and bought 98,230 units worth $4,473,016 . The most active insider traders include Marc F Mcmorris, Andrew Cecere, and Philip G Heasley. On average, Fair Isaac executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,674,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by William J Lansing on 7 October 2019, trading 16,000 units of FICO stock currently worth $670,240.
What does Fair Isaac do?
Fair Isaac Corp. engages in the provision of decision management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Applications, Scores, and Decision Management Software. The Applications segment includes decision management applications designed for a type of business problem or process such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud, collections, and insurance claims management. The Scores segment consists of business-to-business scoring solutions and services, business-to-consumer scoring solutions and services including myFICO solutions for consumers, and associated professional services. The Decision Management Software segment comprises the analytic and decision management software tools, FICO decision management suite, and associated professional services. The company was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Fair Isaac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Huyard stock trades at Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac executives and stock owners
Fair Isaac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Huyard, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services
- James Wehmann, Executive Vice President – Scores
- Stuart Wells, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Pung, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Scadina, Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Richard Deal, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Braden Kelly, Independent Chairman of the Board, Director
- Eva Manolis, Director
- James Kirsner, Independent Director
- A. George Battle, Independent Director
- Marc McMorris, Independent Director
- David Rey, Independent Director
- Joanna Rees, Independent Director
- Michael Leonard, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Claus Moldt, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Greg R Gianforte, Director
- Mark W Begor,
- Michael I. Mc Laughlin, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Margaret Taylor, Director
- Thomas Grudnowski, President & CEO
- Capital Partners Lprichard …,
- Laurent Pacalin, Sr. Vice President
- Rahul N Merchant, Director
- Brett Bachman, Vice President
- William F Jr Nowacki, Vice President
- Andrew Jennings, Sr. Vice President
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- Eric Educate, Vice President
- Richard Andrew Stewart, Sr. Vice President
- Charles M Osborne, Chief Financial Officer
- Duane E White, Director
- Alex W Hart, Director
- Thomas A Bradley, EVP & CFO
- John D. Jr. Emerick, VP Corp. Dev. & Treasurer
- Tony Christianson, Director
- Asset Management Corp Sandell, Director
- Michael J Gordon, Executive Vice President
- Gresham T Jr Brebach, Vice President
- Charles L Ill, EVP
- Gregory M Weitz, Vice President
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- Steven J Braun, Vice President
- Jordan W Graham, EVP
- Guy Henshaw, Director
- Chad Becker, Vice President
- Larry Rosenberger, Vice President
- James M Kalustian, Vice President
- Philip G Heasley, Director
- Nick Graziano, Director
- Tracey Stout, Sr. V.P. and CMO
- Michael Howard Campbell, Vice President, COO, Products
- Andrew Cecere, Director
- Lori Sherer, Vice President
- John C Nash, Vice President
- Andrea Fike, V. P. and General Counsel
- Russell C Clark, Vice President and Controller
- Kenneth J Saunders, Vice President and CFO
- Bernhard Nann, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Pautsch, Vice President
- Deborah Kerr, EVP & CTO
- Sean M Downs, Vice President
- Steven Sjoblad, Vice President
- George Battle, Director
- David Hopkins, Director
- Michael Chiappetta, Vice President
- Raffi M Kassarjian, Vice President
- Paul G Perleberg, Vice President
- Thomas Mcenery, Vice President
- Allan Z /Fa/ Loren, Director
- Mark N Greene, Chief Excutive Officer