Walter Bettinger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Walter W Bettinger is at least $58.3 Million dollars as of 1 March 2019. Mr. Bettinger owns over 88,711 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $19,617,857 and over the last 15 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $23,061,938. In addition, he makes $15,627,600 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Bettinger SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Walter has made over 55 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 88,711 units of SCHW stock worth $4,149,013 on 1 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 1,048,900 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 24 July 2013 worth over $19,561,985. On average, Walter trades about 125,250 units every 59 days since 2004. As of 1 March 2019 he still owns at least 455,382 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bettinger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Walter Bettinger biography
Walter W. Bettinger, II, is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. He also serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Charles Schwab Bank and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., subsidiaries of the company, and as a trustee of The Charles Schwab Family of Funds, Schwab Investments, Schwab Capital Trust, Schwab Annuity Portfolios, Laudus Trust and Schwab Strategic Trust, all registered investment companies and affiliates of the company. Prior to assuming his current role, he served as President and Chief Operating Officer of the company. He also served as Executive Vice President and President – Schwab Investor Services from 2005 until 2007, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer – Individual Investor Enterprise from 2004 until 2005, Executive Vice President and President – Corporate Services from 2002 until 2004, and Executive Vice President and President – Retirement Plan Services from 2000 until 2002. Mr. Bettinger joined the company in 1995 as part of the acquisition of The Hampton Company, which he founded in 1983. Mr. Bettinger’s term expires in 2021.
What is the salary of Walter Bettinger?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of The Charles Schwab, the total compensation of Walter Bettinger at The Charles Schwab is $15,627,600. There are no executives at The Charles Schwab getting paid more.
How old is Walter Bettinger?
Walter Bettinger is 58, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of The Charles Schwab since 2008. There are 12 older and 6 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Walter Bettinger’s mailing address?
Walter’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE CHARLES SCHWAB CORPORATION, 120 KEARNY STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94108.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bettinger stock trades at The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources