W Ann Reynolds Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of W Ann Reynolds is at least $2.63 Million dollars as of 15 May 2011. W Reynolds owns over 401 units of Owens Corning stock worth over $2,490,088 and over the last 16 years W sold OC stock worth over $140,000.
W Reynolds OC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
W has made over 17 trades of the Owens Corning stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently W exercised 401 units of OC stock worth $31,535 on 15 May 2011.
The largest trade W’s ever made was exercising 19,387 units of Owens Corning stock on 28 April 2011 worth over $1,084,897. On average, W trades about 1,556 units every 53 days since 2003. As of 15 May 2011 W still owns at least 39,727 units of Owens Corning stock.
You can see the complete history of W Reynolds stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s W Reynolds’s mailing address?
W’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 500 W. MAIN ST., , LOUISVILLE, KY, KY, 40202.
Insider trading at Owens Corning
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Owens Corning have traded over $634,370,304 worth of Owens Corning stock and bought 4,966,053 units worth $125,794,510 . The most active insider traders include Capital Partners Master Fun…, Corning/Fibreboard Asbestos…, and E. Shaw Laminar Portfolios,…. On average, Owens Corning executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $10,649,221. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kelly Schmidt on 13 September 2019, trading 1,589 units of OC stock currently worth $96,182.
What does Owens Corning do?
Owens Corning engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. It operates through the following segments: Composites, Insulation, and Roofing. The Composites segment manufactures, fabricates, and sells glass reinforcements in the form of fiber, and also includes vertically integrated downstream activities. The Insulation segment provides insulating products which help customers conserve energy; provide improved acoustical performance; and offer convenience of installation and use. The Roofing segment offers laminate and strip asphalt roofing shingles and other products including oxidized asphalt and roofing accessories. The company was founded on October 31, 1938 and is headquartered in Toledo, OH.
What does Owens Corning’s logo look like?
Complete history of W Reynolds stock trades at aTyr Pharma, Abbott Laboratories, Humana, and Owens Corning
Owens Corning executives and stock owners
Owens Corning executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Thaman, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Michael McMurray, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Brian Chambers, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Daniel Smith, Senior Vice President- Organisation and Administration
- John Williams, Lead Independent Director
- J. Brian Ferguson, Independent Director
- Suzanne Nimocks, Independent Director
- Edward Lonergan, Independent Director
- W. Howard Morris, Independent Director
- Maryann Mannen, Independent Director
- Ralph Hake, Independent Director
- Cesar Conde, Independent Director
- Adrienne Elsner, Independent Director
- Kelly Schmidt, Vice President, Controller
- Thierry Denis, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Ava Harter, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Gunner Smith, President – Roofing
- Marcio Sandri, President – Composites
- Todd Fister, President, Insulation
- Eduardo E Cordeiro, Director
- Norman P Jr Blake, Director
- F Philip Handy, Director
- Ann Iverson, Director
- James J Mc Monagle, Director
- Julian Francis, President, Insulation
- Arnaud Genis, Group Pres Composite Solutions
- Charles E Dana, VP & Pres Composite Solutions
- John William Christy, VP & Interim General Counsel
- Joseph F Neely, Director
- Mark W Mayer, VP & Chief Acctg. Officer
- Gaston Caperton, Director
- Corning/Fibreboard Asbestos…, 10% owner
- Landon Hilliard, Director
- David L Johns, Sr VP, Chief Supply Chain & IT
- Duncan Palmer, Senior VP and CFO
- Stephen K Krull, Sr. VP, Gen. Counsel & Secy
- W Ann Reynolds, Director
- Robert B Jr Smith, Director
- Daniel Tseung, Director
- Karel K Czanderna, Group Pres., Bldg. Materials
- E. Shaw Laminar Portfolios,…,
- William W Colville, Director
- David Lyon, Director
- David T Brown, President & CEO
- Scott Deitz, Vice Pres. Investor Relations
- Capital Partners Special Si…,
- Capital Partners Master Fun…,
- Capital Partners Master Fun…,
- Management Corphmc Investor…,
- Management Corpfalcone Phil…,
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Human Resources
- William E Le Baron, VP & Pres, OCCS
- Bernini Frank C O Brien, VP, Science and Technology
- Sheree L Bargabos, VP & Pres Roofing & Asphalt
- Charles W Jr Stein, VP & Pres, Cultured Stone
- Roy D Dean, VP & Pres, Insulating Systems
- Ronald R Ranallo, VP & Corp. Controller
- John B Jr Hillenbrand, V.P. & Chief Innovation Ofcr