Virginia Drosos Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Virginia Drosos is at least $18.6 Million dollars as of 6 September 2019. Ms. Drosos owns over 4,000 units of Signet Jewelers stock worth over $3,749,723 and over the last 7 years she sold SIG stock worth over $449,562. In addition, she makes $14,417,900 as Chief Executive Officer and Independent Director at Signet Jewelers.
Ms. Drosos SIG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Virginia has made over 6 trades of the Signet Jewelers stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 4,000 units of SIG stock worth $56,560 on 6 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was buying 8,980 units of Signet Jewelers stock on 13 April 2018 worth over $349,861. On average, Virginia trades about 429 units every 28 days since 2012. As of 6 September 2019 she still owns at least 232,181 units of Signet Jewelers stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Drosos stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Virginia Drosos biography
Virginia C. Drosos serves as Chief Executive Officer, Independent Director of Signet Jewelers Limited. Ms. Drosos was a Group President of the Procter & Gamble Company, until her retirement in September 2012. During her 25 year career at Procter & Gamble, Ms. Drosos held positions of increasing responsibility, including Group President of Global Female Beauty from 2010 until August 2011 and Group President of Global Beauty Care from 2011 to 2012. As a global business unit Group President, Ms. Drosos had responsibility for Procter & Gamble’s Global Beauty Care business unit operations, P&L, strategy, innovation and long-term business development. Ms. Drosos is also a Director of American Financial Group, a holding company engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance through the operations of Great American Insurance. She is currently an independent consultant in business development, M&A and marketing. She is President, CEO and a Director of Assurex Health and a Director of American Financial Group Inc. Prior to this, Ms. Drosos was Group President of the Procter & Gamble Company until September 2012. During her 25 year career at Procter & Gamble, Ms. Drosos held positions of increasing responsibility.
What is the salary of Virginia Drosos?
As the Chief Executive Officer and Independent Director of Signet Jewelers, the total compensation of Virginia Drosos at Signet Jewelers is $14,417,900. There are no executives at Signet Jewelers getting paid more.
How old is Virginia Drosos?
Virginia Drosos is 55, she’s been the Chief Executive Officer and Independent Director of Signet Jewelers since 2017. There are 13 older and 5 younger executives at Signet Jewelers. The oldest executive at Signet Jewelers Ltd. is Dale Hilpert, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Virginia Drosos’s mailing address?
Virginia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is CLARENDON HOUSE, 2 CHURCH STREET, HAMILTON, D0, HM11.
Insider trading at Signet Jewelers
Over the last 10 years, insiders at Signet Jewelers have traded over $25,207,481 worth of Signet Jewelers stock and bought 133,488 units worth $7,342,532 . The most active insider traders include Jonathan D Sokoloff, Sharon Mccollam, and Michael W Barnes. On average, Signet Jewelers executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $109,245. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan M Hilson on 6 September 2019, trading 7,500 units of SIG stock currently worth $108,450.
What does Signet Jewelers do?
Signet Jewelers Ltd. engages in retailing of jewelry, watches and associated services. It operates through the following business segment: North America, International segment, and Others. The North America segment operates jewelry stores in malls, mall-based kiosks and off-mall locations throughout the U.S. and Canada under national banners including Kay, Zales, Jared and Piercing Pagoda, as well as a variety of mall-based regional banners. The International segment transacts mainly in British pounds, as sales and the majority of operating expenses are incurred in that currency and its results are then translated into U.S. dollars for external reporting purposes. The Other segment consists of all non-reportable operating segments, including activities related to the direct sourcing of rough diamonds, and is aggregated with unallocated corporate administrative functions. The company was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
What does Signet Jewelers’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Drosos stock trades at Myriad Genetics, American, Signet Jewelers, American, and American
Signet Jewelers executives and stock owners
Signet Jewelers executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Virginia Drosos, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Director
- Sebastian Hobbs, President, Chief Customer Officer
- H. Todd Stitzer, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Brian Tilzer, Independent Director
- Marianne Parrs, Independent Director
- Eugenia Ulasewicz, Independent Director
- Thomas Plaskett, Independent Director
- Helen McCluskey, Independent Director
- John Walls, Independent Director
- Jonathan Sokoloff, Independent Director
- R. Mark Graf, Independent Director
- Dale Hilpert, Independent Director
- James Grant, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nancy Reardon, Independent Director
- Sharon McCollam, Independent Director
- Zackery Hicks, Independent Director
- Lynn Dennison, Chief Legal & Transformation Officer
- Carol Schumacher, Chief Communications Officer
- Oded Edelman, Chief Digital Innovation Advisor
- Howard Melnick, Chief Information Officer
- Joan Hilson, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen E. Lovejoy, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Mary Elizabeth Finn, Chief People Officer
- Michele Santana, CFO
- Uta Werner, Chief Strategy Officer
- Mark Andrew Jenkins, Group Company Secretary
- Mark Light, US Chief Executive Officer
- Steven J. Becker, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Robert Stack, Director
- Bryan D Morgan, Chief Operations Officer
- Michael Povall, UK Chief Admin.Officer
- Ronald W Ristau, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert William Anderson, UK CHIEF EXEUTIVE OFFICER
- William Montalto, US Chief Operating Officer
- Kenneth Pratt, UK Chief Financial Officer
- Kevin Ryan, UK Stores Operations Director
- Philip Joseph Brenner, Chief Information Officer
- Edward Hrabak, US Chief Operating Officer
- Daniel Shull, CIO
- Robert Trabucco, US Chief Financial Officer
- James Garlish, SVP, Finance Zale Division
- Robert Trimble Blanchard, Director
- George Murray, Zale Division President
- Shaun Carney, UK Finance Director
- George Malcolm Williamson, Director
- Walker Gordon Boyd, Director
- Terry Lee Burman, Director
- Michael W Barnes, Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan A Seiffer, Director
- Equity Investors Vi, L.P.Ge…,