Virginia Boulet Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Virginia Boulet is at least $3.5 Million dollars as of 7 June 2019. Ms. Boulet owns over 7,000 units of CenturyLink stock worth over $2,868,768 and over the last 16 years she sold CTL stock worth over $336,901. In addition, she makes $295,439 as Independent Director at CenturyLink.
Ms. Boulet CTL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Virginia has made over 18 trades of the CenturyLink stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 7,000 units of CTL stock worth $30,380 on 7 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was buying 16,700 units of CenturyLink stock on 15 September 2016 worth over $26,553. On average, Virginia trades about 1,775 units every 104 days since 2003. As of 7 June 2019 she still owns at least 215,373 units of CenturyLink stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Boulet stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Virginia Boulet biography
Virginia Boulet is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Boulet has served as a managing director of Legacy Capital LLC, an investment banking firm based in New Orleans, Louisiana, since March 2014. Previously, she was Special Counsel at Adams and Reese LLP, a law firm, from March 2002 to March 2014. She practiced as a corporate and securities attorney for Phelps Dunbar, L.L.P. from 1992 to 2002 and for Jones Walker LLP from 1983 to 1992. Since 2004, Ms. Boulet has served as an adjunct professor of securities regulation law and merger and acquisition law at Loyola University-New Orleans College of Law. She is currently a director of W&T Offshore, Inc. Ms. Boulet practiced law for 30 years, and has lectured for many years, in the area of corporate governance.
What is the salary of Virginia Boulet?
As the Independent Director of CenturyLink, the total compensation of Virginia Boulet at CenturyLink is $295,439. There are 9 executives at CenturyLink getting paid more, with Jeffrey Storey having the highest compensation of $35,655,600.
How old is Virginia Boulet?
Virginia Boulet is 65, she’s been the Independent Director of CenturyLink since 1995. There are 3 older and 12 younger executives at CenturyLink. The oldest executive at CenturyLink, Inc. is Harvey Perry, 72, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s Virginia Boulet’s mailing address?
Virginia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NINE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 300, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at CenturyLink
Over the last 17 years, insiders at CenturyLink have traded over $340,511,660 worth of CenturyLink stock and bought 13,337,467 units worth $225,448,095 . The most active insider traders include Holdings Ltd Temasek, Edward A Mueller, and Glen F Iii Post. On average, CenturyLink executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $2,052,670. The most recent stock trade was executed by William Bruce Hanks on 30 May 2019, trading 10,000 units of CTL stock currently worth $106,300.
What does CenturyLink do?
CenturyLink, Inc. is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of integrated communications to residential and business customers. It operates through the Business and Consumer segment. The Business segment offers local and long-distance voice, VPN data network, private line, Ethernet, information technology, wavelength, broadband, colocation and data center services, managed services, professional and other services provided in connection with selling equipment, network security, and various other ancillary services to small, medium and enterprise business, wholesale and government customers, and other communication providers. The Consumer segment provides broadband, local and long-distance voice, video, and other ancillary services to residential customers. The company was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in Monroe, LA.
What does CenturyLink’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Boulet stock trades at CenturyLink and W&T Offshore
CenturyLink executives and stock owners
CenturyLink executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffrey Storey, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Stacey Goff, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Indraneel Dev, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Scott Trezise, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Harvey Perry, Chairman of the Board
- W. Bruce Hanks, Lead Independent Director
- Laurie Siegel, Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- Kevin Chilton, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- Martha Bejar, Independent Director
- T. Michael Glenn, Director
- Peter Brown, Independent Director
- Mary Landrieu, Independent Director
- Steven Clontz, Independent Director
- Chris Betz, Chief Security Officer
- Eric Mortensen, Senior Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
- Shaun Andrews, Executive Vice President – Product Management
- Gaurav Chand, Executive Vice President – Marketing
- Dean Douglas, President – Sales & Marketing
- Aamir Hussain, EVP, Chief Technology Officer
- David D Cole, Sr. VP – Operations Support
- Girish Varma, President, Global IT Services
- Sunit S Patel, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Holdings Ltd Temasek, 10% owner
- Dennis G Huber, Ex. VP – Network & Info. Tech.
- William Arthur Owens, Director
- R Stewart Jr Ewing, Ex. VP & CFO
- Olani Matthew Beal, SVP Corp Strat, Prod Dev & CTO
- Jeffrey H Vondeylen, President-Data Hosting Ops
- William E Cheek, President – Wholesale Op.
- James A Unruh, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- James E Ousley, Chief Exec Officer-Savvis Ops
- Joseph Zimmel, Director
- Gregory James Mc Cray, Director
- Fred R Nichols, Director
- Charles L Biggs, Director
- Christopher K Ancell, President-Business Markets Grp
- Maxine L Moreau, SVP – Network Services
- Karen A Puckett, President & COO
- Edward A Mueller, Director
- C G Jr Melville, Director
- James B Gardner, Director
- Thomas A Gerke, Executive Vice Chairman
- Steven A Davis, Director
- William R Jr Boles, Director
- Calvin Czeschin, Director
- Stephanie M Shern, Director
- Jim D Reppond, Director
- Glen F Iii Post, Chairman and CEO
- Neil Sweasy, VP and Controller
- Michael E Maslowski, Sr. VP & Chief Info. Off.
- R L Jr Hargrove, Director
- Johnny Hebert, Director