Vincent Intrieri Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Vincent J Intrieri is at least $406 Thousand dollars as of 18 July 2019. Mr. Intrieri owns over 5,000 units of Transocean stock worth over $76,740 and over the last 13 years he sold RIG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $329,169 as Independent Director at Transocean.
Mr. Intrieri RIG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Vincent has made over 3 trades of the Transocean stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,000 units of RIG stock worth $105,100 on 18 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 10,000 units of Transocean stock on 7 May 2019 worth over $73,500. On average, Vincent trades about 275 units every 4 days since 2007. As of 18 July 2019 he still owns at least 14,344 units of Transocean stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Intrieri stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Vincent Intrieri biography
Vincent J. Intrieri, CPA, is Independent Director of Transocean Ltd, Mr. Intrieri has served as a director of the Company since 2014. Mr. Intrieri is the Founder and CEO of VDA Capital Management LLC, a private investment fund founded in January 2017. Mr. Intrieri was previously employed by Carl C. Icahn-related entities in various investment-related capacities from 1998 to 2016. From 2008 to 2016, Mr. Intrieri served as Senior Managing Director of Icahn Capital LP, the entity through which Carl C. Icahn manages private investment funds. In addition, from 2004 to 2016, Mr. Intrieri was a Senior Managing Director of Icahn Onshore LP, the general partner of Icahn Partners LP, and Icahn Offshore LP, the general partner of Icahn Partners Master Fund LP, entities through which Mr. Icahn invests in securities. Mr. Intrieri is a director of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) (since 2014) and Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) (since 2012). Mr. Intrieri previously served as a director of Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN) (from March 2018 until November 2018), Conduent Incorporated from 2017 to 2018, Chesapeake Energy Corporation from 2012 to 2016, CVR Refining, GP, LLC, the general partner of CVR Refining, LP, from 2012 to 2014, Ferrous Resources Limited from 2015 to 2016, Forest Laboratories Inc. from 2013 to 2014, CVR Energy, Inc. from 2012 to 2014, Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation from 2007 to 2013, Icahn Enterprises L.P. from 2006 to 2012, and was Senior Vice President of Icahn Enterprises L.P. from 2011 to 2012. Mr. Intrieri was also a director of Dynegy Inc. from 2011 to 2012, and Chairman and a director of PSC Metals Inc. from 2007 to 2012. He served as a director of Motorola Solutions, Inc. Mr. Intrieri graduated, with Distinction, from The Pennsylvania State University (Erie Campus) with a B.S. in Accounting in 1984. Mr. Intrieri was a certified public accountant.
What is the salary of Vincent Intrieri?
As the Independent Director of Transocean, the total compensation of Vincent Intrieri at Transocean is $329,169. There are 10 executives at Transocean getting paid more, with Jeremy Thigpen having the highest compensation of $8,550,800.
How old is Vincent Intrieri?
Vincent Intrieri is 62, he’s been the Independent Director of Transocean since 2014. There are 5 older and 9 younger executives at Transocean. The oldest executive at Transocean Ltd. is Ek Kia Tan, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Vincent Intrieri’s mailing address?
Vincent’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 8501 WILLIAMS ROAD, , ESTERO, FL, 33928.
Insider trading at Transocean
Over the last 11 years, insiders at Transocean have traded over $3,386,432 worth of Transocean stock and bought 4,222,649 units worth $39,111,730 . The most active insider traders include Perestroika, Frederik Wilhelm Mohn, and Merrill A Jr Miller. On average, Transocean executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $307,026. The most recent stock trade was executed by Vanessa C L Chang on 14 August 2019, trading 4,000 units of RIG stock currently worth $16,000.
What does Transocean do?
Transocean Ltd. engages in the provision of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells. It also owns and operates offshore drilling fleet such as ultra-deepwater, harsh-environment, deepwater, and midwater rigs. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Steinhausen, Switzerland.
What does Transocean’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Intrieri stock trades at Chesapeake, Conduent, Hertz Global, Lear, Motorola Solutions, Navistar International, and Transocean
Transocean executives and stock owners
Transocean executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeremy Thigpen, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark-Anthony Mey, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Howard Davis, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Information Officer
- Brady Long, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Keelan Adamson, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Tonnel, Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller
- Glyn Barker, Independent Director
- Ek Kia Tan, Independent Director
- Edward Muller, Independent Director
- Chadwick Deaton, Independent Director
- Vincent Intrieri, Independent Director
- Samuel Merksamer, Independent Director
- Frederico Curado, Independent Director
- Vanessa Chang, Independent Director
- Frederick Mohn, Independent Director
- Bradley Alexander, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Merrill A Jr Miller, Director
- Martin B Mcnamara, Director
- Chad C Deaton, Director
- Terry Bonno, SVP, Marketing
- Robert M Sprague, Director
- Frederik Wilhelm Mohn, Director
- Stephen Charles Burrard Lucas, Director
- (Cyprus) Ltd Perestroika, Director
- Jagjeet S. Bindra, Director
- Thomas W Cason, Director
- Michael F Munro, VP, CCO & Deputy GC
- John B Stobart, EVP and COO
- J Michael Talbert, Director
- Nicholas Deeming, SrVP, Gen Cnsl & Asst Corp Sec
- Robert S Shaw, Vice President and Controller
- Gregory L Cauthen, Sr. VP and CFO
- Ricardo H. Rosa, Sr Vice President & CFO
- Robert E Rose, Director
- Robert J. Saltiel, Exec VP, Performance
- John L Whitmire, Director
- John H Briscoe, Vice President and Controller
- Robert L Long, CEO
- Arnaud A Y Bobillier, Exec VP, Assets
- W Richard Anderson, Director
- Richard L George, Director
- Victor Grijalva, Director
- Eric B Brown, SrVP, Gen Cnsl & Asst Corp Sec
- C D Richard, Sr. VP, HR and IT
- Perestroika, Director
- Lars Sjobring, SVP and General Counsel
- Esa Ikaheimonen, EVP & CFO
- Allen M Katz, Interim SVP & GC
- Ian Strachan, Director
- Ihab Magdy Toma, Sr. VP, Marketing & Planning
- Steven L Newman, President and COO