Victor Peng Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Victor Peng is at least $16.1 Million dollars as of 28 August 2019. Mr. Peng owns over 6,489 units of Xilinx stock worth over $6,463,960 and over the last 11 years he sold XLNX stock worth over $7,425,429. In addition, he makes $2,230,100 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Xilinx.
Mr. Peng XLNX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Victor has made over 39 trades of the Xilinx stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,489 units of XLNX stock worth $648,900 on 28 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 80,000 units of Xilinx stock on 25 November 2013 worth over $2,107,200. On average, Victor trades about 14,994 units every 68 days since 2008. As of 28 August 2019 he still owns at least 66,887 units of Xilinx stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Peng stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Victor Peng biography
Victor Peng has been appointed President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company effective January 29, 2018. He joined the Company in April 2008 and currently serves as Chief Operating Officer, a position he has held since April 2017. From July 2014 to April 2017, he served as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Products. From May 2013 through April 2014, Mr. Peng served as Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Programmable Platforms Group. From May 2012 through April 2013, he served as Senior Vice President of the Programmable Platforms Group. From November 2008 through April 2012, he served as Senior Vice President of the Programmable Platforms Development Group. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Peng served as Corporate Vice President, Graphics Products Group at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), a provider of processing solutions, from November 2005 to April 2008. Prior to joining AMD, Mr. Peng served in a variety of executive engineering positions at companies in the semiconductor and processor industries.
What is the salary of Victor Peng?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Xilinx, the total compensation of Victor Peng at Xilinx is $2,230,100. There are 1 executives at Xilinx getting paid more, with Vincent Tong having the highest compensation of $2,298,130.
What’s Victor Peng’s mailing address?
Victor’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Xilinx
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Xilinx have traded over $68,487,902 worth of Xilinx stock and bought 11,800 units worth $253,312 . The most active insider traders include Willem P Roelandts, Moshe Gavrielov, and Victor Peng. On average, Xilinx executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,924,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by Saar Gillai on 4 November 2019, trading 3,400 units of XLNX stock currently worth $328,610.
What does Xilinx do?
Xilinx, Inc. engages in the design and development of programmable logic semiconductor devices and the related software design tools. It also provides design services, customer training, field engineering, and technical support. The company was founded by Ross Freeman, Bernard Vonderschmitt, and James V. Barnett in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Xilinx’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Peng stock trades at KLA and Xilinx
Xilinx executives and stock owners
Xilinx executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Tong, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Quality
- Victor Peng, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lorenzo Flores, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dennis Segers, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Jankov, Independent Director
- Thomas Lee, Independent Director
- Saar Gillai, Independent Director
- John Patterson, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Vanderslice, Independent Director
- Albert Pimentel, Independent Director
- Marshall Turner, Independent Director
- Mary Krakauer, Independent Director
- Steven Glaser, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Scott Hover-Smoot, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Wadlington, SVP, Global Sales
- William G Jr Howard, Director
- Krishna Rangasayee, Sr. Vice President
- Moshe Gavrielov, President & CEO
- Philip T Gianos, Director
- Emre Onder, SVP,Product/Vertical Marketing
- Catia Hagopian, Sr. VP General Counsel
- Raman Chitkara,
- Jon A Olson, VP Finance, CFO
- John L Doyle, Director
- Vamsi Boppana, SVP, Central Engineering
- Raja Petrakian, SVP WW Opertations
- Frank A Tornaghi, Vice President World Wide Sale
- Salil Raje, EVP, Software and IP Products
- William Christopher Madden, EVP, FPGA & Silicon Tech
- Iain Morris, VP, General Manager
- Sandeep Vij, VP WW Marketing
- Vincent Ratford, VP
- Boon C Ooi, VP World Wide Operations
- Kris Chellam, CFO
- Omid Tahernia, VP
- Richard W Sevcik, Officer
- Willem P Roelandts, Officer
- Jerald Fishman, Director
- Patrick Little, VP
- Thomas R Lavelle, VP General Counsel
- Harold Hughes, Director
- Steven D Haynes, V.P. of World Wide Sales
- Randy T Ong, VP WW Operations