Victor Lund Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Victor L Lund is at least $10.2 Million dollars as of 31 July 2017. Mr. Lund owns over 31,270 units of Teradata stock worth over $957,666 and over the last 16 years he sold TDC stock worth over $522,653. In addition, he makes $8,767,080 as Executive Chairman of the Board at Teradata.
Mr. Lund TDC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Victor has made over 4 trades of the Teradata stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 31,270 units of TDC stock worth $999,077 on 31 July 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 62,388 units of Teradata stock on 28 August 2012 worth over $1,321,378. On average, Victor trades about 2,226 units every 33 days since 2004. As of 31 July 2017 he still owns at least 31,270 units of Teradata stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Lund stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Victor Lund biography
Victor L. Lund is Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. Previously, He e served as the non-executive Chairman of the Board of DemandTec from December 2006 until February 2012, and was a member of its board until 2012. Mr. Lund served as Chairman of the Board of American Stores Company from 1995 until its acquisition by Albertson’s, Inc. in June 1999, and as Chief Executive Officer of American Stores from 1992 until 1999. From 1999 until 2002, he served as Vice Chairman of Albertson’s. Prior to joining American Stores in 1977, Mr. Lund was a practicing certified public accountant. He also currently serves on the board of directors of Service Corporation International and has served on a number of publicly-traded company boards, including Del Monte Foods Company and Delta Airlines. He joined our board in September 2007.
What is the salary of Victor Lund?
As the Executive Chairman of the Board of Teradata, the total compensation of Victor Lund at Teradata is $8,767,080. There are no executives at Teradata getting paid more.
How old is Victor Lund?
Victor Lund is 71, he’s been the Executive Chairman of the Board of Teradata since 2019. There are 2 older and 14 younger executives at Teradata. The oldest executive at Teradata Corp. is William Stavropoulos, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Victor Lund’s mailing address?
Victor’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1700 S. PATTERSON BOULEVARD, , DAYTON, OH, 45479.
Insider trading at Teradata
Over the last 12 years, insiders at Teradata have traded over $34,328,975 worth of Teradata stock and bought 70,450 units worth $2,451,900 . The most active insider traders include Michael Koehler, David E Kepler, and Cary T Fu. On average, Teradata executives and independent directors trade stock every 32 days with the average trade being worth of $647,824. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark Culhane on 6 May 2019, trading 9,050 units of TDC stock currently worth $347,611.
What does Teradata do?
Teradata Corp. engages in the provision of data platforms, consulting services, marketing, and analytic solutions. It operates through the Americas Region and International Region segments. The Americas Region segment consists of North America and Latin America. The International Region segment includes Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Japan. The company was founded on July 13, 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
What does Teradata’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Lund stock trades at Delta Air Lines, NCR, Service International, and Teradata
Teradata executives and stock owners
Teradata executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Victor Lund, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Oliver Ratzesberger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Culhane, Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel Harrington, Chief Services Officer
- Laura Nyquist, Chief Human Resource Officer, General Counsel
- James Ringler, Independent Director
- Joanne Olsen, Independent Director
- David Kepler, Independent Director
- John Schwarz, Independent Director
- Michael Gianoni, Lead Independent Director
- Cary Fu, Independent Director
- Timothy Chou, Independent Director
- Daniel Fishback, Independent Director
- Lisa Bacus, Independent Director
- William Stavropoulos, Independent Director
- Gregg Swearingen, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Reema Poddar, Chief Product Officer
- Scott Brown, Chief Revenue Officer
- Martyn Etherington, Chief Marketing Officer
- Nancy E Cooper, Director
- John Dinning, EVP & Chief Business Officer
- Stephen Mark Scheppmann, EVP and CFO
- Michael Koehler, President and CEO
- Edward P Boykin, Director
- Robert Fair, EVP, Global Field Operations
- Suzanne C Zoumaras, EVP & Chf Human Resource Ofcr
- Eric P Tom, EVP and Chief Revenue Officer
- Darryl Mc Donald, Chief Marketing Officer
- Bruce Langos, Chief Operations Officer
- Scott E Gnau, EVP, Teradata Labs
- Richard A Morton, President, Americas Region
- Saundra Davis, VP, Human Resources
- Hermann Wimmer, EVP, International
- Rocky Blanton, EVP, Americas
- Peter L Fiore, Director
- C K Prahalad, Director
- Corp Ncr, 10% owner
- Kathleen R Cullen Cote, Chief Human Resources Officer