Valerie Kay Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Valerie Kay is at least $854 Thousand dollars as of 11 October 2019. Valerie Kay owns over 1,900 units of LendingClub stock worth over $744,340 and over the last few years Valerie sold LC stock worth over $109,877.
Valerie Kay LC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Valerie has made over 9 trades of the LendingClub stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Valerie sold 1,900 units of LC stock worth $22,382 on 11 October 2019.
The largest trade Valerie’s ever made was exercising 94,598 units of LendingClub stock on 25 May 2019 worth over $1,269,505. On average, Valerie trades about 40,036 units every 46 days since 2018. As of 11 October 2019 Valerie still owns at least 55,465 units of LendingClub stock.
You can see the complete history of Valerie Kay stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Valerie Kay’s mailing address?
Valerie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O LENDINGCLUB CORPORATION, 595 MARKET ST. #200, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at LendingClub
Over the last 2 years, insiders at LendingClub have traded over $8,913,170 worth of LendingClub stock and bought 40,254,135 units worth $153,330,534 . The most active insider traders include Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …, Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …, and Mary G Meeker. On average, LendingClub executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $4,893,887. The most recent stock trade was executed by Valerie Kay on 11 October 2019, trading 1,900 units of LC stock currently worth $22,382.
What does LendingClub do?
LendingClub Corp. engages in the operation of an online credit marketplace for borrowers and investors. It offers personal, business, auto refinance, K-12 education loans and patient solutions. The company was founded by Renaud Laplanche and Soulaiman Htite in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does LendingClub’s logo look like?
Complete history of Valerie Kay stock trades at LendingClub
LendingClub executives and stock owners
LendingClub executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Sanborn, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Casey, Chief Financial Officer
- Bahman Koohestani, Chief Technology Officer
- Steven Allocca, President
- Ronnie Momen, Chief Lending Officer
- Timothy Bogan, Chief Risk Officer
- Patricia McCord, Independent Director
- Susan Athey, Independent Director
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Morris, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Simon Williams, Independent Director
- Daniel Ciporin, Independent Director
- Timothy Mayopoulos, Independent Director
- Michael Zeisser, Director
- Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …,
- Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …,
- Mary G Meeker, Director
- Lawrence Henry Summers, Director
- John J Mack, Director
- Jeffrey Crowe, Director
- Sameer Gulati, Chief Operations Officer
- Russell S Elmer, General Counsel
- Patrick J Dunne, Chief Capital Officer
- Bradley Coleman, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sandeep Bhandari, Chief Credit Officer
- Fergal Stack, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Valerie Kay, Chief Capital Officer
- Brandon Pace, General Counsel and Secretary