Us (Ttgp), Ltd.Scggf Manage… Net Worth
Insider trading at Medallia
Over the last few years, insiders at Medallia have traded over $34,470,450 worth of Medallia stock and bought 399,265 units worth $11,227,332 . The most active insider traders include Robert Bernshteyn, Borge Pressman Amy E Hald, and Douglas M Leone. On average, Medallia executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $31,122,145. The most recent stock trade was executed by Douglas M Leone on 10 September 2019, trading 399,265 units of MDLA stock currently worth $11,227,332.
What does Medallia do?
Medallia, Inc. provides customer experience management software. Its products include B2C Customer, B2B Customer, Employee and Product Experiences. The company was founded by Borge Hald and Amy Pressman in 2001 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Medallia’s logo look like?
Medallia executives and stock owners
Medallia executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Leslie Stretch, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Roxanne Oulman, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mikael Ottosson, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Borge Hald, Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Strategy Officer
- Steven Walske, Director
- Stanley Meresman, Director
- Douglas Leone, Director
- Leslie Kilgore, Director
- Mitchell Dauerman, Director
- Robert Bernshteyn, Director
- Jimmy Duan, Chief Customer Officer and Executive Vice President
- Rory Cameron, Executive Vice President – Corporate Development
- Amy Pressman, Co-Founder, Director
- Us (Ttgp), Ltd.Scggf Manage…,
- Us (Ttgp), Ltd.Sc U.S. Grow…,