Tracy Krohn Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Tracy W Krohn is at least $190 Million dollars as of 23 August 2019. Mr. Krohn owns over 100,000 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $184,095,196 and over the last 15 years he sold WTI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $6,379,350 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at W&T Offshore.
Mr. Krohn WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Tracy has made over 24 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 100,000 units of WTI stock worth $406,000 on 23 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 1,180,888 units of W&T Offshore stock on 7 December 2016 worth over $2,290,923. On average, Tracy trades about 137,194 units every 54 days since 2005. As of 23 August 2019 he still owns at least 46,371,586 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Krohn stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Tracy Krohn biography
Tracy W. Krohn is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He has served as Chief Executive Officer since he founded the Company in 1983, as President from 1983 until 2008 and again starting in March 2017, as Chairman of the Board since 2004 and as Treasurer from 1997 until 2006. Mr. Krohn has been actively involved in the oil and gas business since graduating with a B.S. in Petroleum Engineering from Louisiana State University in 1978. He began his career as a petroleum engineer and offshore drilling supervisor with Mobil Oil Corporation. Prior to founding the Company, from 1981 to 1983, Mr. Krohn was senior engineer with Taylor Energy. From 1996 to 1997, Mr. Krohn was also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Aviara Energy Corporation in Houston, Texas. In 2013, Mr. Krohn was appointed to serve on the board of directors of the American Petroleum Institute. He also serves on the board of directors of a privately owned company. As founder of the Company, Mr. Krohn is one of the driving forces behind the Company and its success to date. Over the course of the Company’s history, Mr. Krohn has successfully grown the Company through his exceptional leadership skills and keen business judgment.
What is the salary of Tracy Krohn?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of W&T Offshore, the total compensation of Tracy Krohn at W&T Offshore is $6,379,350. There are no executives at W&T Offshore getting paid more.
How old is Tracy Krohn?
Tracy Krohn is 64, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of W&T Offshore since 2017. There are 2 older and 5 younger executives at W&T Offshore. The oldest executive at W&T Offshore, Inc. is S. James Nelson, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Tracy Krohn’s mailing address?
Tracy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NINE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 300, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Krohn stock trades at W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks