Todd W. Gautier Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Todd W. Gautier is at least $6.63 Million dollars as of 19 August 2019. Todd Gautier owns over 12,727 units of L3Harris Technologies stock worth over $5,858,587 and over the last 2 years Todd sold LHX stock worth over $773,496.
Todd Gautier LHX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Todd has made over 3 trades of the L3Harris Technologies stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Todd exercised 12,727 units of LHX stock worth $1,137,667 on 19 August 2019.
The largest trade Todd’s ever made was exercising 12,727 units of L3Harris Technologies stock on 19 August 2019 worth over $1,137,667. On average, Todd trades about 2,641 units every 19 days since 2018. As of 19 August 2019 Todd still owns at least 29,153 units of L3Harris Technologies stock.
You can see the complete history of Todd Gautier stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Todd Gautier’s mailing address?
Todd’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA.
Insider trading at L3Harris Technologies
Over the last few years, insiders at L3Harris Technologies have traded over $615,149 worth of L3Harris Technologies stock and bought 12,500 units worth $2,542,722 . The most active insider traders include Roger Fradin, Gregory T Swienton, and William M Brown. On average, L3Harris Technologies executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $7,585,812. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas A Dattilo on 10 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of LHX stock currently worth $200,800.
What does L3Harris Technologies do?
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, which engages in the provision of defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Mission Systems; Space and Airborne Systems; Communication Systems; and Aviation Systems. The Integrated Mission Systems segment include intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced electro optical and infrared; and maritime power and navigation. The Space and Airborne Systems segment comprises space payloads, sensors and full-mission solutions; classified intelligence and cyber defense; avionics; and electronic warfare. The Communication Systems segment consists tactical communications; broadband communications; L3’s night vision; and public safety. The Aviation Systems segment compose defense aviation products; security, detection and other commercial aviation products; air traffic management; and commercial and military pilot training. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in Melbourne, FL.
What does L3Harris Technologies’s logo look like?
Complete history of Todd Gautier stock trades at L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies executives and stock owners
L3Harris Technologies executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Brown, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Dana Mehnert, President – Communication Systems
- Scott Mikuen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Terry Growcock, Independent Director
- Lewis Hay, Independent Director
- Thomas Dattilo, Independent Director
- James Stoffel, Independent Director
- Peter Chiarelli, Independent Director
- Roger Fradin, Independent Director
- Sallie Bailey, Independent Director
- Jeff Smith, Vice President – Business Development
- Anurag Maheshwari, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lloyd Newton, Independent Director
- Rita Lane, Independent Director
- Lewis Kramer, Independent Director
- Thomas Corcoran, Independent Director
- Robert Millard, Lead Independent Director
- Jesus Malave, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Christopher Kubasik, President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer
- Edward J Zoiss, Segment President
- Rahul Ghai, Sr. VP & Chief Financial Off.
- Todd A. Taylor, VP, Principal Accting. Officer
- William H Gattle, President, Space and Intel Sys
- Sean J Stackley, Segment President
- Sheldon J Fox, SVP, Operations and IT
- Vyomesh Joshi, Director
- Todd W. Gautier, President, Aviation Systems
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Gregory T Swienton, Director
- James F Albaugh, Director
- James P Girard, Vice President, HR
- Hansel E Ii Tookes, Director
- Robert L Duffy, SVP-Human Resources