Timothy Tomlinson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Timothy Tomlinson is at least $5.01 Million dollars as of 29 October 2019. Mr. Tomlinson owns over 295 units of VeriSign stock worth over $2,970,560 and over the last 12 years he sold VRSN stock worth over $1,681,626. In addition, he makes $359,956 as Independent Director at VeriSign.
Mr. Tomlinson VRSN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Timothy has made over 24 trades of the VeriSign stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 295 units of VRSN stock worth $56,218 on 29 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 9,000 units of VeriSign stock on 24 February 2012 worth over $294,930. On average, Timothy trades about 682 units every 48 days since 2007. As of 29 October 2019 he still owns at least 16,000 units of VeriSign stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Tomlinson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Timothy Tomlinson biography
Dr. Timothy Tomlinson is Independent Director of Verisign, Inc. He was a corporate lawyer employed as General Counsel of Portola Minerals Company, a producer and seller of limestone products. From May 2007 through May 2011, Mr. Tomlinson was employed as Of Counsel by the law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Mr. Tomlinson was the founder and a named partner of Tomlinson Zisko LLP and practiced with this Silicon Valley law firm from 1983 until its acquisition by Greenberg Traurig, LLP in May 2007. He served as managing partner of Tomlinson Zisko LLP for multiple terms. Mr. Tomlinson holds a B.A. degree in Economics, a Ph.D. degree in History, an M.B.A. and a J.D. degree from Stanford University. Mr. Tomlinson has significant expertise in corporate matters including finance and mergers and acquisitions and has represented clients in the technology industry for more than thirty years. Mr. Tomlinson’s long-term service on our Board has provided him with valuable insight and institutional knowledge of the Company’s history and development. Mr. Tomlinson’s financial and accounting skills qualify him as an audit committee financial expert. He has extensive experience in corporate governance, both as a lawyer advising clients, and through serving on our Audit, Compensation and Corporate Governance and Nominating Committees, as well as the audit, compensation, and governance committees of other companies.
What is the salary of Timothy Tomlinson?
As the Independent Director of VeriSign, the total compensation of Timothy Tomlinson at VeriSign is $359,956. There are 4 executives at VeriSign getting paid more, with D. Bidzos having the highest compensation of $9,162,790.
How old is Timothy Tomlinson?
Timothy Tomlinson is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of VeriSign since 2007. There are 3 older and 6 younger executives at VeriSign. The oldest executive at VeriSign, Inc. is Louis Simpson, 82, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Timothy Tomlinson’s mailing address?
Timothy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 12061 BLUEMONT WAY, , RESTON, VA, 20190.
Insider trading at VeriSign
Over the last 17 years, insiders at VeriSign have traded over $24,596,371 worth of VeriSign stock and bought 1,000 units worth $64,190 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Scott Kriens, and Mark D Mclaughlin. On average, VeriSign executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $1,636,779. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy Tomlinson on 29 October 2019, trading 295 units of VRSN stock currently worth $56,218.
What does VeriSign do?
VeriSign, Inc. provides domain name registry services and Internet infrastructure, which enables Internet navigation for many of the world’s most recognized domain names. It enables the security, stability, and resiliency of key Internet infrastructure and services, including providing root zone maintainer services, operating two of the 13 global Internet root servers, and providing registration services and authoritative resolution for the .com and .net top-level domains, which support the majority of global e-commerce. The company was founded by D. James Bidzos on April 12, 1995 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
What does VeriSign’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Tomlinson stock trades at VeriSign
VeriSign executives and stock owners
VeriSign executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- D. Bidzos, Executive Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Todd Strubbe, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- George Kilguss, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Indelicarto, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Timothy Tomlinson, Independent Director
- Louis Simpson, Lead Independent Director
- Roger Moore, Independent Director
- Kathleen Cote, Independent Director
- Jamie Gorelick, Independent Director
- Thomas Frist, Independent Director
- Yehuda Ari Buchalter, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William L Chenevich, Director
- Greg Reyes, Director
- Mark D Mclaughlin, Senior Vice President
- Edward A Mueller, Director
- Christine Brennan, SVP Global HR
- Kevin A Werner, Senior Vice President
- Russell S Lewis, EVP and GM,
- John Calys, VP, Interim CFO
- Patrick S Kane, Senior Vice President
- Richard H Goshorn, SVP, GC and Secretary
- Brian G Robins, Acting Chief Financial Officer
- Anne Marie Law, Senior Vice President
- William A Jr Roper, Director
- John Donovan, Executive Vice President
- Grant L Clark, SVP and CAO
- Scott Kriens, Director
- John D Roach, Director
- Robert J Korzeniewski, Executive Vice President,
- Aristotle N Balogh, Senior Vice President,
- Albert E Clement, SVP and CFO
- Len J Lauer, Director
- Dana L Evan, EVP and CFO
- Vernon Irvin, EVP and GM,
- Rod Mccowan, Senior Vice President
- Stratton D Sclavos, Chairman, President & CEO
- Michelle Guthrie, Director
- Judy Lin, EVP and GM,
- Kevin R Compton, Director
- William P Fasig, Senior Vice President,
- Quentin P Gallivan, Executive Vice President,
- Benjamin Golub, Senior Vice President
- James M Ulam, Senior Vice President,
- W G Champion Mitchell, Executive Vice President & GM
- David J/Ca Cowan, Director