Timothy Rose Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Timothy L. Rose is at least $21.1 Million dollars as of 13 March 2019. Mr. Rose owns over 6,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock worth over $6,241,653 and over the last 7 years he sold COST stock worth over $14,880,658. In addition, he makes $0 as Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and and Business Centers at Costco Wholesale.
Mr. Rose COST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Timothy has made over 17 trades of the Costco Wholesale stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,000 units of COST stock worth $1,405,620 on 13 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 17,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock on 9 March 2018 worth over $3,150,610. On average, Timothy trades about 2,653 units every 63 days since 2013. As of 13 March 2019 he still owns at least 20,974 units of Costco Wholesale stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Rose stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Timothy Rose biography
Timothy L. Rose serves as Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers of Costco Wholesale Corporation. Mr. Rose was Senior Vice President, Merchandising, Food and Sundries and Private Label, from 1995 to December 2012.
How old is Timothy Rose?
Timothy Rose is 66, he’s been the Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and and Business Centers of Costco Wholesale since 2012. There are 5 older and 10 younger executives at Costco Wholesale. The oldest executive at Costco Wholesale Corp. is Charles Munger, 95, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Timothy Rose’s mailing address?
Timothy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 999 LAKE DRIVE, , ISSAQUAH, WA, 98027.
Insider trading at Costco Wholesale
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Costco Wholesale have traded over $416,927,874 worth of Costco Wholesale stock and bought 27,000 units worth $2,904,970 . The most active insider traders include Hamilton E James, James D Sinegal, and Jeffrey H Brotman. On average, Costco Wholesale executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $7,749,959. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph P Portera on 30 October 2019, trading 14,095 units of COST stock currently worth $4,221,734.
What does Costco Wholesale do?
Costco Wholesale Corp. engages in the operation of membership warehouses. Its product categories include food and sundries, hardlines, fresh foods, softlines, and ancillary. It operates through the following segments: Unites States Operations, Canadian Operations, and Other International Operations. The company was founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in 1983 and is headquartered in Issaquah, WA.
Complete history of Mr. Rose stock trades at Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale executives and stock owners
Costco Wholesale executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- W. Craig Jelinek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Galanti, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Joseph Portera, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Eastern and Canadian Divisions, Chief Diversity Officer
- Paul Moulton, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Franz Lazarus, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Charles Munger, Independent Director
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Susan Decker, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Raikes, Independent Director
- John Meisenbach, Independent Director
- Hamilton James, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ron Vachris, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Merchandising
- Timothy Rose, Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers
- Russ Miller, Executive Vice President – Southwest Division and Mexico
- James Klauer, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division
- Daniel M. Hines,
- John D Mc Kay, Executive Vice President
- Roland Michael Vachris, Executive VP
- Dennis R Zook, Executive VP
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- David S Petterson,
- Richard M Libenson, Director
- Jeffrey H Brotman, Chairman of the Board
- Douglas W Schutt, Executive VP
- Patrick J Callans, Executive VP
- Richard D Dicerchio, Senior Executive VP
- James D Sinegal, President and CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director
- Thomas Kirk Walker, Executive VP
- William H Ii Gates, Director
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director