Timothy Main Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Timothy L Main is at least $44.5 Million dollars as of 27 June 2017. Mr. Main owns over 37,000 units of Jabil stock worth over $15,763,308 and over the last 16 years he sold JBL stock worth over $28,349,317. In addition, he makes $421,947 as Chairman of the Board at Jabil.
Mr. Main JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Timothy has made over 40 trades of the Jabil stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 37,000 units of JBL stock worth $797,720 on 27 June 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 293,700 units of Jabil stock on 10 January 2006 worth over $4,047,186. On average, Timothy trades about 29,127 units every 66 days since 2003. As of 27 June 2017 he still owns at least 409,969 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Main stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Timothy Main biography
Timothy L. Main is Chairman of the Board of Jabil Circuit Inc. Mr. Main has served as Chairman of the Board since January 2013. He is also on the Board of Quest Diagnostics, a provider of diagnostic information services. Mr. Main served as Chief Executive Officer of Jabil from 2000 until March 2013, and as a director since 1999. He joined Jabil in 1987 as a Production Control Manager, was shortly thereafter promoted to Operations Manager in 1987, to Project Manager in 1989, to Vice President, Business Development in 1991, to Senior Vice President, Business Development in 1996 and to President in 1999. Prior to joining Jabil, Mr. Main was a commercial lending officer, international division for the National Bank of Detroit. Mr. Main earned a B.S. from Michigan State University and Master of International Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
What is the salary of Timothy Main?
As the Chairman of the Board of Jabil, the total compensation of Timothy Main at Jabil is $421,947. There are 4 executives at Jabil getting paid more, with Mark Mondello having the highest compensation of $11,396,400.
How old is Timothy Main?
Timothy Main is 61, he’s been the Chairman of the Board of Jabil since 2013. There are 6 older and 12 younger executives at Jabil. The oldest executive at Jabil, Inc. is Thomas Sansone, 69, who is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board.
What’s Timothy Main’s mailing address?
Timothy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,338,217. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Main stock trades at Jabil and Quest Diagnostics
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director