Thomas Werner Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas P. Werner is at least $16.7 Million dollars as of 21 July 2017. Mr. Werner owns over 15,228 units of Lamb Weston stock worth over $9,883,188 and over the last 4 years he sold LW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $6,837,280 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Lamb Weston.
Mr. Werner LW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 2 trades of the Lamb Weston stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 15,228 units of LW stock worth $1,171,033 on 21 July 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 15,228 units of Lamb Weston stock on 21 July 2017 worth over $1,171,033. On average, Thomas trades about 932 units every 28 days since 2015. As of 21 July 2017 he still owns at least 128,520 units of Lamb Weston stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Werner stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Werner biography
Thomas P. Werner is the President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. Mr. Werner has served as our President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of our board of directors since November 2016. He previously served as President, Commercial Foods, for Conagra, a food company, since May 2015. In that role, he led the company’s Lamb Weston and Foodservice businesses, as well as its previously divested Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings and J.M. Swank operations. Mr. Werner also served as interim President of Conagra’s Private Brands from June 2015 through its divestiture in February 2016. Before his appointment as President, Commercial Foods, Mr. Werner served as Senior Vice President of Finance for Conagra’s Private Brands and Commercial Foods operating segments from June 2013 to April 2015, and Senior Vice President of Finance for Lamb Weston from May 2011 until June 2013.
What is the salary of Thomas Werner?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Lamb Weston, the total compensation of Thomas Werner at Lamb Weston is $6,837,280. There are no executives at Lamb Weston getting paid more.
How old is Thomas Werner?
Thomas Werner is 53, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Lamb Weston since 2016. There are 8 older and 2 younger executives at Lamb Weston. The oldest executive at Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. is Thomas Maurer, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Werner’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS, INC., 599 S. RIVERSHORE LANE, EAGLE, ID, 83616.
Insider trading at Lamb Weston
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Lamb Weston have traded over $99,779 worth of Lamb Weston stock and bought 5,000 units worth $290,900 . The most active insider traders include Foods Inc /De/ Conagra, Andre J Hawaux, and Peter J Bensen. On average, Lamb Weston executives and independent directors trade stock every 165 days with the average trade being worth of $1,126,921. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bernadette M Madarieta on 22 October 2019, trading 1,320 units of LW stock currently worth $99,779.
What does Lamb Weston do?
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. engages in the production, distribution, and marketing of value-added frozen potato products. It operates through the following business segments: Global, Foodservice, Retail, and Other. The Global segment includes branded and private label frozen potato products sold in North America and international markets. The Foodservice segment comprises branded and private label frozen potato products sold throughout the United States and Canada. The Retail segment consists consumer facing retail branded and private label frozen potato products sold primarily to grocery, mass merchants, club, and specialty retailers. The Other segment compose of vegetable and dairy businesses. The company was founded on July 5, 2016 and is headquartered in Eagle, ID.
What does Lamb Weston’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Werner stock trades at Conagra Brands and Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston executives and stock owners
Lamb Weston executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Werner, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Robert McNutt, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Foodservice and Retail Business Units and Marketing and Innovation
- Sharon Miller, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Global Business Unit
- Eryk Spytek, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Micheline Carter, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Jurgensen, Lead Independent Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Maurer, Independent Director
- Charles Blixt, Independent Director
- Maria Sharpe, Independent Director
- Hala Moddelmog, Independent Director
- Andre Hawaux, Independent Director
- Peter Bensen, Independent Director
- Gerardo Scheufler, Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Dexter Congbalay, IR Contact Officer
- Andrew J Schindler, Director
- Timothy R Mclevish, Executive Chairman
- Foods Inc /De/ Conagra, 10% owner
- Bernadette M Madarieta, Vice President and Controller
- Richard Allan Martin, SVP, Chief Supply Chain Off
- Rodney W. Hepponstall, Senior Vice President