Thomas Morgan Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas I Morgan is at least $3.48 Million dollars as of 21 June 2019. Mr. Morgan owns over 2,000 units of Tech Data stock worth over $1,969,216 and over the last 16 years he sold TECD stock worth over $1,275,074. In addition, he makes $235,031 as Independent Director at Tech Data.
Mr. Morgan TECD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 10 trades of the Tech Data stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,000 units of TECD stock worth $201,020 on 21 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 8,000 units of Tech Data stock on 8 December 2014 worth over $501,520. On average, Thomas trades about 954 units every 139 days since 2004. As of 21 June 2019 he still owns at least 15,491 units of Tech Data stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Morgan stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Morgan biography
Thomas Irving Morgan serves as Independent Director of Tech Data Corporation. Mr. Morgan was CEO and Chair of the Board of Baker & Taylor, Inc. (a leading distributor of physical and digital books) from 2008 until 2013. He served as CEO and a member of the Board of Directors of Hughes Supply, Inc. from May 2003 until March 2006 when the company was acquired by The Home Depot, Inc. Joined Hughes Supply in 2001 as President and Chief Operating Officer. He was CEO of EnfoTrust Network from 2000 until 2001. He was CEO of Value America in 1999. He was CEO of US Office Products from 1997 until 1999. Mr. Morgan brings to the Board a deep understanding of the global challenges and opportunities faced by low-margin complex distribution models who operate in a dynamic market. Mr. Morgan’s significant business experiences, holding CEO and other senior executive officer positions at distributors of various products, including IT products, and physical and digital content and value added services contributes strongly to the Board’s activities. Mr. Morgan’s leadership roles in different distribution markets provide substantial value to the Company related to management, international operations and risk.
What is the salary of Thomas Morgan?
As the Independent Director of Tech Data, the total compensation of Thomas Morgan at Tech Data is $235,031. There are 9 executives at Tech Data getting paid more, with Robert Dutkowsky having the highest compensation of $5,171,140.
How old is Thomas Morgan?
Thomas Morgan is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of Tech Data since 2017. There are 3 older and 13 younger executives at Tech Data. The oldest executive at Tech Data Corp. is Charles Adair, 71, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Morgan’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 50 NORTH LAURA STREET, 19TH FLOOR, JACKSONVILLE, FL, 32202.
Insider trading at Tech Data
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Tech Data have traded over $90,659,109 worth of Tech Data stock. The most active insider traders include James M Cracchiolo, Steven A Raymund, and Kenneth T Lamneck. On average, Tech Data executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $1,959,418. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael Rabinovitch on 9 October 2019, trading 349 units of TECD stock currently worth $36,593.
What does Tech Data do?
Tech Data Corp. engages in the distribution of information technology products, services, and solutions. Its services include logistics and warehousing, supply chain, technical, marketing, and product life cycle management. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The firm’s products include systems, consumer electronics, components and accessories, printers and scanners, software, and office supplies. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, FL.
What does Tech Data’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Morgan stock trades at Tech Data, Rayonier Advanced Materials, and Rayonier
Tech Data executives and stock owners
Tech Data executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Dutkowsky, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Richard Hume, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Dannewitz, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Quaglia, President – Americas
- Patrick Zammit, President – Europe
- David Vetter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- John Tonnison, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Harry Harczak, Independent Director
- Charles Adair, Lead Independent Director
- Thomas Morgan, Independent Director
- Kathleen Misunas, Independent Director
- Bridgette Heller, Independent Director
- Karen Dahut, Independent Director
- Savio Tung, Independent Director
- Patrick Sayer, Independent Director
- Michael Rabinovitch, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- Beth Simonetti, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alain Amsellem, Regional Senior Vice President
- Jeffrey Louis Taylor, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Kathy Misunas, Director
- Nestor Cano, President, Worldwide
- Maximilian Ardelt, Director
- Murray N Wright, President, the Americas
- Jeffery P Howells, Executive Vice President
- Joseph A Osbourn, Executive Vice President and
- David M Upton, Director
- Steven A Raymund, Chairman of Board of Directors
- John Y Williams, Director
- Joseph B Trepani, Senior Vice President and
- Kenneth T Lamneck, President, The Americas
- Andrew Gass, Senior Vice President
- William K Jr Todd, Senior Vice President of
- Jones Richard Pryor, Sr Vice President & MD – Azlan
- Elio Levy, Senior Vice President
- Sharon P Nadeau, Senior Vice President
- Michael E Zava, SVP US Credit Services
- Andreas Duerst, Senior Vice President
- Robert Omalley, SVP of US Marketing
- Benjamin B Godwin, Corporate Vice President-
- Lawrence W Hamilton, Senior Vice President of Human
- Thomas F Huber, Regional SVP – Central Europe
- Arthur W Singleton,
- William J Hunter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gerard F Youna, Senior Vice President
- Thomas J Ducatelli, SVP, US Sales
- James M Cracchiolo, Director
- Lisa G Thibodeau, Senior Vice President of U.S.
- Theresa A Bazzone, Senior Vice President of
- Graeme Watt, President of Europe
- Peter Bertram,
- Patrick O Connelly, Senior Vice President of
- Yuda Saydun, Senior Vice President and