Thomas J Ridge Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas J Ridge is at least $292 Thousand dollars as of 9 March 2016. Thomas Ridge owns over 328 units of Vonage stock worth over $261,437 and over the last 15 years Thomas sold VG stock worth over $30,392.
Thomas Ridge VG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 2 trades of the Vonage stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Thomas sold 328 units of VG stock worth $30,392 on 9 March 2016.
The largest trade Thomas’s ever made was buying 2,500 units of Vonage stock on 24 May 2006 worth over $42,500. On average, Thomas trades about 22 units every 28 days since 2005. As of 9 March 2016 Thomas still owns at least 31,235 units of Vonage stock.
You can see the complete history of Thomas Ridge stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Thomas Ridge’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 305 COLLEGE ROAD EAST, , PRINCETON,, NJ, 08540.
Insider trading at Vonage
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Vonage have traded over $331,667,944 worth of Vonage stock and bought 1,751,160 units worth $9,565,660 . The most active insider traders include Peter J Barris, Scott D Sandell, and M James Barrett. On average, Vonage executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $1,687,978. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jeffrey A Citron on 30 October 2019, trading 250,000 units of VG stock currently worth $2,445,000.
What does Vonage do?
Vonage Holdings Corp. engages in the provision of communication services through cloud-connected devices. It operates through the Business and Consumer segments. The Business segment provides cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, which comprises of integrated voice, text, video, data, collaboration, and mobile applications over its scalable Session Initiation Protocol based Voice over Internet Protocol network. The Consumer segment offers UCaaS services and features, via a single identity. The company was founded by Jeffrey Adam Citron on May 1, 2000 and is headquartered in Holmdel, NJ.
What does Vonage’s logo look like?
Complete history of Thomas Ridge stock trades at Advaxis, Exelon, The Hershey Co, The Home Depot, and Vonage
Vonage executives and stock owners
Vonage executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alan Masarek, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Pearson, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Omar Javaid, President, API Platform Group and Chief Product Officer
- Jeffrey Citron, Independent Chairman of the Board
- John Roberts, Lead Independent Director
- Carolyn Katz, Independent Director
- Naveen Chopra, Independent Director
- Gary Steele, Independent Director
- Stephen Fisher, Independent Director
- Hamid Akhavan, Independent Director
- Priscilla Hung, Director
- Jan Hauser, Director
- Hunter Blankenbaker, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Michael McConnell, Independent Director
- Randy Rutherford, Chief Legal Officer
- Jay Patel, Chief Product Officer, Vonage
- Vinod Lala, Chief Strategy Officer
- Johan Hybinette, Chief Information Security Officer
- Sagi Dudai, Chief Technology Officer
- David Levi, Senior Vice President, Controller and Principal Accounting Officer
- Susan Quackenbush, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Kenneth Steven Mcmahon, SVP Client Operations
- Carl Sparks, Director
- Mc Gonigal Graham, SVP, Network Operations
- Clark Peterson, President, Business Solutions
- Kenneth Wyatt, Chief Revenue Officer
- Antoine Jamous, President, Nexmo
- Joseph M Redling, Director
- Edward M. Gilvar, Chief Marketing Officer
- Lewis Walton Black, General Manager of CPaaS
- Valerie Kahn, SVP Business Development
- Sanjay Macwan, SVP – Network Engineering
- Rishi Dave, Chief Marketing Officer
- Dennis Fois, President
- Kurt Rogers, Chief Legal Officer& Secretary
- Group Plc3 I Corp3 I Invest…,
- Michael F Snyder, Chief Executive Officer
- Point Capital L.P. Silver, 10% owner
- Domenic Jbrookside Capital …,
- Michael A. Tempora, SVP, Program Mgmt.
- Jamie Elizabeth Haenggi, Chief Marketing Officer
- Michael A Krupka, Director
- Enterprise Associates 10 L …, 10% owner
- Scott D Sandell, 10% owner
- Venture Partners X Lp Insti…,
- J Sanford Miller, Director
- Jeffrey Joseph Misner, Director
- Morton David, Director
- Margaret Mary Smyth, Director
- Peter Morris, 10% owner
- M James Barrett, 10% owner
- Nicholas P Lazzaro, SVP, Product Development & IT
- Mark W Perry, 10% owner
- Marc Lefar, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Abain Capital Ventu…,
- Betsy S Atkins, Director
- Venture Partners X Lp Insti…,
- Jonathan Ssankaty Credit Op…,
- Orit Gadiesh, Director
- Partners 10 L P Nea, 10% owner
- Barry L Rowan, EVP, CFO, CAO & Treasurer
- Theresa Hennesy, SVP, Network Operations
- Charles W Iii Newhall, 10% owner
- David C Nagel, Director
- Calamera Pablo, Chief Technology Officer
- Barbara Goodstein, Chief Marketing Officer
- C Richard Kramlich, 10% owner
- Capital Partners Ii Lpmerit…,
- Timothy G Smith, President, Vonage Network Inc.
- Louis A Mamakos, Ex. VP & Chief Tech. Officer
- Iii Eugene A Trainor, 10% owner
- Robinson Markel, 10% owner
- Jeffrey M Stambovsky, 10% owner
- Hugh Panero, Director
- Kimberly O’loughlin, SVP, Customer Care
- Donald Wainright Kellum, Pres Vonage Business Solutions
- Thomas J Ridge, Director
- Harry R Weller, Director
- Sharon A Oleary, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Peter C Gerhard, 10% owner
- Michael Tribolet, President, Vonage America Inc.
- Peter J Barris, Director
- John S Rego, Executive VP, CFO & Treasurer