Thomas Harty Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas H Harty is at least $8.22 Million dollars as of 9 September 2019. Mr. Harty owns over 12,000 units of Meredith stock worth over $1,751,354 and over the last 9 years he sold MDP stock worth over $1,359,547. In addition, he makes $5,112,700 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Meredith.
Mr. Harty MDP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 11 trades of the Meredith stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 12,000 units of MDP stock worth $420,240 on 9 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 115,000 units of Meredith stock on 31 July 2017 worth over $3,576,500. On average, Thomas trades about 6,506 units every 62 days since 2010. As of 9 September 2019 he still owns at least 46,455 units of Meredith stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Harty stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Harty biography
Thomas H. Harty has been appointed President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company effective February 1, 2018. Harty joined Meredith in 2004 as its Chief Revenue Officer and President of Consumer Magazines. He was named National Media Group President in 2010. Under Harty’s leadership, Meredith greatly expanded its media portfolio, adding brands such as Allrecipes.com, Shape, andMartha Stewart Living- along with the incoming Time Inc. brands. He created the innovative Meredith Sales Guarantee, which proves that advertising on Meredith’s media platforms directly leads to an increase of product sales at retail. Immediately prior to Meredith, Harty was Senior Vice President for The Golf Digest Companies, a division of Advance Publications. His 30-plus years of media experience include senior leadership positions with several of the industry’s largest companies. He currently serves as Treasurer and on the Board of The Association of Magazine Media and the Alliance for Audited Media.
What is the salary of Thomas Harty?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Meredith, the total compensation of Thomas Harty at Meredith is $5,112,700. There are 1 executives at Meredith getting paid more, with Stephen Lacy having the highest compensation of $10,118,400.
How old is Thomas Harty?
Thomas Harty is 55, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Meredith since 2018. There are 12 older and 1 younger executives at Meredith. The oldest executive at Meredith Corp. is Joel Johnson, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Harty’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 Locust St, Des Moines, IA 50309, USA.
Insider trading at Meredith
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Meredith have traded over $189,662,366 worth of Meredith stock and bought 126,161 units worth $5,687,013 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Stephen M Lacy, and William T Kerr. On average, Meredith executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $1,289,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen M Lacy on 1 October 2019, trading 98,913 units of MDP stock currently worth $3,827,933.
What does Meredith do?
Meredith Corp. engages in television broadcasting and magazine advertising business. It operates through the Local Media and National Media business segments. The Local Media segment includes television stations and offers websites, mobile-optimized websites, and mobile applications. The National Media segment consists of national consumer media brands delivered via multiple media platforms including print magazines and digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, and business-to-business marketing products and services. The company was founded by Edwin Thomas Meredith in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, IA.
What does Meredith’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Harty stock trades at Meredith
Meredith executives and stock owners
Meredith executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Lacy, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Harty, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Zieser, Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph Ceryanec, Chief Financial Officer
- Joel Johnson, Independent Director
- D. Mell Frazier, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Philip Marineau, Independent Director
- Frederick Henry, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Director
- Donald Baer, Independent Director
- Donald Berg, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- Alysia Borsa, Chief Marketing and Data Officer
- Bruce Gersh, Executive Vice President and President – People and Entertainment Weekly
- Mike Lovell, IR Contact Officer
- Christopher Roberts, Director
- Paula Kerger, Director
- Farah Zaman, Chief Privacy Officer
- Patrick McCreery, President – Local Media Group
- Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
- Katherine C Meredith, 10% owner
- Edwin T Iv Meredith, 10% owner
- Steven M Cappaert, Corporate Controller
- Paul Karpowicz, President-Broadcasting Group
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- Jonathan B. Werther, President-National Media
- Iii Chris Roberts, Director
- Alfred H Drewes, Director
- William T Kerr, Chairman & CEO
- John H Jr Griffin, President – Magazine Group
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- David J Londoner, Director
- Jerome M Kaplan, Exec. V.P.-Publishing Group
- Kevin P Obrien, President-Broadcasting Group
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Nicholas L Reding, Director
- Suku V Radia, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Katherine Cmeredith Edwin T…,
- James Craigie, Director