Thomas Freyman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas C Freyman is at least $5 Million dollars as of 30 August 2018. Mr. Freyman owns over 1,100 units of Tenneco stock worth over $40,428 and over the last 16 years he sold TEN stock worth over $4,716,764. In addition, he makes $245,000 as Independent Director at Tenneco.
Mr. Freyman TEN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 39 trades of the Tenneco stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,100 units of TEN stock worth $209,759 on 30 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 95,764 units of Tenneco stock on 21 December 2011 worth over $5,135,823. On average, Thomas trades about 15,202 units every 68 days since 2003. As of 30 August 2018 he still owns at least 2,658 units of Tenneco stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Freyman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Freyman biography
Thomas C. (Tom) Freyman is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Freyman served as Executive Vice President, Finance and Administration for Abbott from June 2015 until his retirement in February 2017. Prior to that, he served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Finance for Abbott since 2004. He was first appointed Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Finance in 2001. From 1999 to 2001, he served as Vice President and Controller of Abbott’s Hospital Products Division. Prior to that, he held a number of financial planning and analysis positions with Abbott including Treasurer for Abbott’s international operations and Corporate Vice President and Treasurer. Mr. Freyman holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Illinois and a master’s degree in management from Northwestern University. Mr. Freyman is a director of Hanger, Inc. He has been a director of our company since 2013.
What is the salary of Thomas Freyman?
As the Independent Director of Tenneco, the total compensation of Thomas Freyman at Tenneco is $245,000. There are 11 executives at Tenneco getting paid more, with Brian Kesseler having the highest compensation of $7,849,740.
How old is Thomas Freyman?
Thomas Freyman is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Tenneco since 2013. There are 6 older and 13 younger executives at Tenneco. The oldest executive at Tenneco, Inc. is Paul Stecko, 74, who is the Lead Director, Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Freyman’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 ABBOTT PARK ROAD, , ABBOTT PARK, IL, 60064-6400.
Insider trading at Tenneco
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Tenneco have traded over $45,604,390 worth of Tenneco stock and bought 151,446 units worth $2,643,752 . The most active insider traders include Thomas C Freyman, Mark P Frissora, and Gregg M Sherrill. On average, Tenneco executives and independent directors trade stock every 28 days with the average trade being worth of $363,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Roger Wood on 1 October 2019, trading 10,325 units of TEN stock currently worth $157,043.
What does Tenneco do?
Tenneco, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of engineered products for both original equipment vehicle manufacturers and the repair and replacement markets. It operates through the following segments: North America Clean Air; North America Ride Performance; Europe, South America, and India Clean Air; Europe, South America, and India Ride Performance; Asia Pacific Clean Air; and Asia Pacific Ride Performance. Its brands include Monroe, Rancho, Clevite Elastomers, Marzocchi, Axios, Kinetic, and Fric-Rot for ride control products; and Walker, Fonos, DynoMax, Thrush, and Lukey for emission control products. The company was founded on April 1, 1940 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does Tenneco’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Freyman stock trades at Abbott Laboratories, Allergan Plc, Tenneco, and Hanger
Tenneco executives and stock owners
Tenneco executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Kesseler, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Gregg Sherrill, Director
- Jason Hollar, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peng Guo, Executive Vice President and President Clean Air
- Brandon Smith, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Roger Wood, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Gregg Bolt, Senior Vice President – Integration Office
- Paul Stecko, Lead Director, Independent Director
- Dennis Letham, Independent Director
- Roger Porter, Independent Director
- David Price, Independent Director
- Jane Warner, Independent Director
- James Metcalf, Independent Director
- Thomas Freyman, Independent Director
- Linae Golla, Executive Director, Investor Relations
- Denise Gray, Independent Director
- SungHwan Cho, Independent Director
- Richard Kwas, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Audrey Smith, Vice President, Controller
- John Patouhas, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Ben Patel, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Ronald Hundzinski, Executive Vice President – Finance
- Kaled Awada, Senior Vice President*
- Timothy E Jackson, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth R Trammell, Sr. Vice President and CFO
- James D. Harrington, Sr. VP, Gen. Csl and Corp. Sec
- Josep Fornos, SR VP & GM Europe/SoAmer/India
- Hendricks Martin, Executive Vice President
- Henry Hummel, Senior Vice President
- John E Kunz, Vice President & Controller
- Joseph A. Pomaranski, Sr VP & Genl Mgr-Global*
- Brent J Bauer, Senior Vice President
- Keith Cozza, Director
- Rainer Jueckstock, Executive Vice President
- Bradley Scott Norton, Executive Vice President
- Neal Yanos, VP and GM NA OE Ride Control
- Paul D Novas, VP and Controller
- Barbara A. Kluth, VP Global Human Resources
- Mitsunobu Takeuchi, Director
- Charles W Jr Cramb, Director
- David A Wardell, Sr. VP, Gen. Csl and Corp. Sec
- Alain Michaelis, Senior Vice President
- Frank E Macher, Director
- Paul L Schultz, Senior Vice President
- J Jeffrey Zimmerman, VP- Law and Corp. Secretary
- Timothy R Donovan, Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Richard P Schnelder, S. VP – Global Admin.
- James Arthur Jr Perkins, VP and Controller
- M Kathryn Eickhoff, Director
- Mark P Frissora, Chairman and CEO
- Dennis G Severance, Director
- Mark A Mccollum,
- David A Plastow, Director
- Cid Enrique Orta, Senior Vice President
- Hari N Nair, Exec. VP and M. Dir. Eur.
- Michael John Charlton, Vice President