Thomas Chen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas F Chen is at least $13.8 Million dollars as of 10 February 2010. Mr. Chen owns over 38,221 units of Baxter International stock worth over $9,923,209 and over the last 14 years he sold BAX stock worth over $3,537,469. In addition, he makes $297,941 as Independent Director at Baxter International.
Mr. Chen BAX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 22 trades of the Baxter International stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 38,221 units of BAX stock worth $2,013,864 on 10 February 2010.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 49,646 units of Baxter International stock on 7 August 2007 worth over $2,076,196. On average, Thomas trades about 3,737 units every 14 days since 2006. As of 10 February 2010 he still owns at least 126,507 units of Baxter International stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Chen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Chen biography
Thomas F. Chen is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Chen served as Senior Vice President and President of International Nutrition of Abbott Laboratories (Abbott) before retiring in 2010. During his 22-year career at Abbott, Mr. Chen served in a number of roles with expanding responsibilities, primarily in Pacific/Asia/Africa where he oversaw expansion into emerging markets. Prior to Abbott, he held several management positions at American Cyanamid Company, which later merged with Pfizer Inc. Mr. Chen currently serves as a director of Stericycle, Inc. Mr. Chen previously served as a director of Cyanotech Corporation.
What is the salary of Thomas Chen?
As the Independent Director of Baxter International, the total compensation of Thomas Chen at Baxter International is $297,941. There are 12 executives at Baxter International getting paid more, with Jose Almeida having the highest compensation of $15,645,100.
How old is Thomas Chen?
Thomas Chen is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of Baxter International since 2012. There are 4 older and 15 younger executives at Baxter International. The oldest executive at Baxter International, Inc. is James Gavin, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Chen’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 73-4460 QUEEN KAAHUMANU HWY #102, , KAILUA-KONA, HI, 96740.
Insider trading at Baxter International
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Baxter International have traded over $959,173,302 worth of Baxter International stock and bought 168,447 units worth $5,457,676 . The most active insider traders include Point Llc Loeb Daniel S Third, Michael F Mahoney, and Robert L Jr Parkinson. On average, Baxter International executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $8,164,997. The most recent stock trade was executed by Andrew Frye on 14 October 2019, trading 3,332 units of BAX stock currently worth $293,216.
What does Baxter International do?
Baxter International, Inc. provides portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including acute and chronic dialysis, sterile IV solutions, infusion systems and devices, parenteral nutrition therapies; premixed and oncolytic injectable, bio surgery products and anesthetics, drug reconstitution systems; and pharmacy automation, software and services. It operates through the following segment: Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific. The company was founded by Davis Baxter in 1931 and is headquartered in Deerfield, IL.
What does Baxter International’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Chen stock trades at Cyanotech, Stericycle, Abbott Laboratories, and Baxter International
Baxter International executives and stock owners
Baxter International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jose Almeida, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- James Saccaro, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jeanne Mason, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Brik Eyre, Senior Vice President, President – Americas
- Giuseppe Accogli, Senior Vice President, President – Global Businesses
- Sean Martin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Stephen Oesterle, Independent Director
- James Gavin, Independent Director
- Peter Hellman, Independent Director
- Cathy Smith, Independent Director
- John Forsyth, Independent Director
- Michael Mahoney, Independent Director
- Thomas Chen, Independent Director
- Thomas Stallkamp, Lead Independent Director
- Albert Stroucken, Independent Director
- Clare Trachtman, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Amy Wendell, Independent Director
- Patricia Morrison, Independent Director
- Scott Pleau, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Andrew Frye, Senior Vice President and President, APAC
- Cristiano Franzi, Senior Vice President and President, EMEA
- Brian Stevens, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- David P. Scharf, Corporate Vice President
- Kees J Storm, Director
- Marcus Schabacker, CVP, Chief Scientific Officer
- Robert Felicelli, CVP, Quality
- Carole J Uhrich, Director
- Paul Vibert, CVP, International
- Caroline Karp, CVP, Controller
- Point Llc Loeb Daniel S Third,
- Jacqueline Kunzler, SVP, Chief Quality Officer
- Thomas J Jr Sabatino, Senior Vice President
- Yuan Chia Pei, Director
- Cheryl L White, Corporate Vice President
- Joy A Amundson, Corporate Vice President
- Jill M Schaaf, CVP, Renal
- Harry M Jansen Jr Kraemer, Chairman and
- Robert J. Hombach, Corporate Vice President & CFO
- James E Utts, Corporate Vice President
- Uma Chowdhry, Director
- Peter J Arduini, Corporate Vice President
- Bruce Mc Gillivray, Corporate Vice President
- Sebastian J Bufalino, Corporate Vice President
- Jean Luc Butel, Corporate Vice President
- James M Gatling, Corporate Vice President
- John C Moon, Corporate Vice President
- Salto Carlos Del, Senior Vice President
- Wayne T Hockmeyer, Director
- Joseph B Martin, Director
- Michael J Baughman, Corporate Vice President
- Steven J Meyer, Treasurer
- Michael J Tucker, Senior Vice President
- James R Hurley, Corporate Vice President
- Monroe E Trout, Director
- Thomas Fang Tyan Chen, Director
- Nevelle J Jeharajah, Corporate Vice President
- Robert M Davis, Corp. VP, CFO and Treasurer
- Jan Stern Reed, Corporate Secretary
- Thomas H Glanzmann, Senior Vice President
- Walter E Boomer, Director
- Gail D Fosler, Director
- Phillip L. Batchelor, Corporate Vice President
- Karenann K Terrell, Corporate Vice President
- Robert L Jr Parkinson, Chairman of the Board and
- Karen J May, Corporate Vice President
- Timothy P Lawrence, CVP, Operations
- Blake E Devitt, Director
- John J Greisch, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Munib Islam, Director
- Gregory P Young, Corporate Vice President
- Susan R Lichtenstein, Corporate Vice President,
- Lawrence T Gibbons, Corporate Vice President
- David F Drohan, Senior Vice President
- Fred L Turner, Director
- Norbert G Riedel, Corporate Vice President
- Brian P Anderson, Senior Vice President
- Ludwig Hantson, Corporate Vice President