Thomas Casey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas W Casey is at least $6.66 Million dollars as of 25 August 2019. Mr. Casey owns over 28,294 units of LendingClub stock worth over $975,889 and over the last 2 years he sold LC stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $5,680,100 as Chief Financial Officer at LendingClub.
Mr. Casey LC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 11 trades of the LendingClub stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 28,294 units of LC stock worth $379,705 on 25 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 168,231 units of LendingClub stock on 25 May 2019 worth over $2,257,660. On average, Thomas trades about 45,173 units every 61 days since 2017. As of 25 August 2019 he still owns at least 72,719 units of LendingClub stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Casey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Casey biography
Thomas W. Casey has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer of the Company. Mr. Casey was previously the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Acelity L.P. Inc., a medical device company, from November 2014 to August 2016 and was responsible for the entire range of financial functions, including financial accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis. From 2009 to July 2013, Mr. Casey was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Clear Channel Outdoor, Inc., an advertising company. He has also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Washington Mutual, Inc., Vice President of General Electric Company and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of GE Financial Assurance. Mr. Casey holds a B.S. degree in accounting from King’s College in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
What is the salary of Thomas Casey?
As the Chief Financial Officer of LendingClub, the total compensation of Thomas Casey at LendingClub is $5,680,100. There are 1 executives at LendingClub getting paid more, with Scott Sanborn having the highest compensation of $6,025,000.
How old is Thomas Casey?
Thomas Casey is 56, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer of LendingClub since 2016. There are 7 older and 6 younger executives at LendingClub. The oldest executive at LendingClub Corp. is Patricia McCord, 65, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Casey’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O LENDINGCLUB CORPORATION, 595 MARKET ST. #200, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at LendingClub
Over the last 2 years, insiders at LendingClub have traded over $8,913,170 worth of LendingClub stock and bought 40,254,135 units worth $153,330,534 . The most active insider traders include Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …, Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …, and Mary G Meeker. On average, LendingClub executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $4,893,887. The most recent stock trade was executed by Valerie Kay on 11 October 2019, trading 1,900 units of LC stock currently worth $22,382.
What does LendingClub do?
LendingClub Corp. engages in the operation of an online credit marketplace for borrowers and investors. It offers personal, business, auto refinance, K-12 education loans and patient solutions. The company was founded by Renaud Laplanche and Soulaiman Htite in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does LendingClub’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Casey stock trades at LendingClub
LendingClub executives and stock owners
LendingClub executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Sanborn, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Casey, Chief Financial Officer
- Bahman Koohestani, Chief Technology Officer
- Steven Allocca, President
- Ronnie Momen, Chief Lending Officer
- Timothy Bogan, Chief Risk Officer
- Patricia McCord, Independent Director
- Susan Athey, Independent Director
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Morris, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Simon Williams, Independent Director
- Daniel Ciporin, Independent Director
- Timothy Mayopoulos, Independent Director
- Michael Zeisser, Director
- Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …,
- Tian Qiao Shanda Media Ltd …,
- Mary G Meeker, Director
- Lawrence Henry Summers, Director
- John J Mack, Director
- Jeffrey Crowe, Director
- Sameer Gulati, Chief Operations Officer
- Russell S Elmer, General Counsel
- Patrick J Dunne, Chief Capital Officer
- Bradley Coleman, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sandeep Bhandari, Chief Credit Officer
- Fergal Stack, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Valerie Kay, Chief Capital Officer
- Brandon Pace, General Counsel and Secretary