Thomas Brown Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas K Brown is at least $5.67 Million dollars as of 29 May 2019. Mr. Brown owns over 4,039 units of 3M Co stock worth over $5,363,788 and over the last 12 years he sold MMM stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $305,000 as Independent Director at 3M Co.
Mr. Brown MMM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 12 trades of the 3M Co stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,039 units of MMM stock worth $707,916 on 29 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 267,663 units of 3M Co stock on 6 January 2010 worth over $2,020,856. On average, Thomas trades about 15,185 units every 54 days since 2008. As of 29 May 2019 he still owns at least 30,603 units of 3M Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Brown stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Brown biography
Thomas K. (Tony) Brown serves as Independent Director of 3M Co., effective August 12, 2013. Mr. Brown is the Retired Group Vice President, Global Purchasing, Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader. Mr. Brown served in various leadership capacities in global purchasing since joining Ford in 1999. In 2008, he became Ford’s Group Vice President, Global Purchasing, with responsibility for approximately $90 billion of production and non-production procurement for Ford operations worldwide. He retired from Ford on August 1, 2013. From 1997 to 1999 he served in leadership positions at United Technologies Corporation, including its Vice President, Supply Management. From 1991 to 1997 he served as Executive Director, Purchasing and Transportation at QMS Inc. From 1976 to 1991 he served in various managerial roles at Digital Equipment Corporation. Mr. Brown’s Bachelor of Business Administration degree from American International College in Springfield, Massachusetts, his leadership roles, including his experience serving as a director of the public companies listed, and his knowledge of and extensive experiences in global purchasing, management, and supply chain at Ford Motor Company and other companies, qualify him to serve as a director of 3M.
What is the salary of Thomas Brown?
As the Independent Director of 3M Co, the total compensation of Thomas Brown at 3M Co is $305,000. There are 15 executives at 3M Co getting paid more, with Michael Roman having the highest compensation of $12,864,700.
How old is Thomas Brown?
Thomas Brown is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of 3M Co since 2013. There are 7 older and 18 younger executives at 3M Co. The oldest executive at 3M Co. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Brown’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O TOWER INTERNATIONAL, INC., 17672 LAUREL PARK DR. NORTH, SUITE 400E, LIVONIA, MI, 48152.
Insider trading at 3M Co
Over the last 14 years, insiders at 3M Co have traded over $207,831,184 worth of 3M Co stock and bought 12,825 units worth $1,729,136 . The most active insider traders include Ahmet Muhtar Kent, Edward M Liddy, and Kevin W Sharer. On average, 3M Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $2,129,881. The most recent stock trade was executed by John Patrick Banovetz on 2 August 2019, trading 1,040 units of MMM stock currently worth $81,869.
What does 3M Co do?
3M Co. is a technology company, which manufactures industrial, safety and consumer products. It operates through the following five segments: Industrial, Safety & Graphics, Health Care, Electronics & Energy, and Consumer. The Industrial segment provides products, including tapes, abrasives, adhesives, ceramics, sealants, closure systems for personal hygiene products, acoustic systems products, specialty materials and filtration systems. The Safety & Graphics segment offers personal protection products, ransportation safety products, commercial graphics systems, commercial cleaning and protection products, floor matting, roofing granules, all protection products, self-contained breathing apparatus systems, and gas and flame detection instruments. The Health Care segment supplies medical and surgical equipment, skin health & infection prevention products, drug delivery systems, dental & orthodontic products, health information systems and food safety products. The Electronics & Energy segment involves in the optical films solutions for electronic displays, packaging and interconnection devices; insulating and splicing solutions; touch screens and touch monitors; renewable energy component solutions; and infrastructure protection products. The Consumer segment products includes sponges, scouring pads, high-performance cloths, consumer and office tapes, repositionable notes, indexing systems, home improvement products, home care products, protective material products, and consumer & office tapes, as well as adhesives. The company was founded by Henry S. Bryan, Hermon W. Cable, John Dwan, William A. McGonagle and J. Danley Budd in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.
What does 3M Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Brown stock trades at 3M Co, Conagra Brands, Ford Motor Co, and Tower International
3M Co executives and stock owners
3M Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Roman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Nicholas Gangestad, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- James Bauman, Executive Vice President, Industrial Business Group.
- Julie Bushman, Executive Vice President – International Operations
- Joaquin Delgado, Executive Vice President – Consumer Business Group
- Michael Vale, Executive Vice President – Health Care Business Group
- Ivan Fong, Senior Vice President – Legal Affairs, General Counsel
- Michael Eskew, Lead Independent Director
- David Dillon, Independent Director
- Ahmet Kent, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Amy Hood, Independent Director
- Herbert Henkel, Independent Director
- Gregory Page, Independent Director
- Patricia Woertz, Independent Director
- Thomas Brown, Independent Director
- Dambisa Moyo, Independent Director
- Pamela Craig, Independent Director
- Theresa Reinseth, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Jon Lindekugel, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Eric Hammes, Senior Vice President – Business Transformation and Information Technology
- Kristen Ludgate, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Paul Keel, Senior Vice President – Business Development and Marketing-Sales
- John Banovetz, Senior Vice President , Research & Development, Chief Technology Officer
- Mojdeh Poul, Executive Vice President – Safety and Graphics Business Group
- Ashish Khandpur, Executive Vice President – Electronics & Energy Business Group.
- Frank R Jr. Little, Executive Vice President
- Robert J Ulrich, Director
- Marlene Mary Mc Grath, Sr VP – Human Resources
- Sondra L Barbour, Director
- Kimberly F Price, Sr Vice President
- Vance D Coffman, Director
- Hak Cheol Shin, EXEC VP INDUSTRIAL
- Inge G Thulin, EXEC VP INTERNATIONAL
- Ippocratis Vrohidis, Vice President & CAO
- Aulana L Peters, Director
- David W Meline, VP CORP CNTRLR & CF ACCTG OFCR
- Fred J Palensky, EXEC VP ENTERPRISE SVCS
- Brad T Sauer, EXEC VP HEALTH CARE
- W James Farrell, Director
- Robert S Morrison, Director
- Joe E Harlan, EXEC VP ELECTRO & COMMUN
- Jean Lobey, EXEC VP SFTY SEC & PROT SVCS
- Robert D Iii Mac Donald, VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING
- George W Buckley, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD & CEO
- Roger Hd Lacey, Senior Vice President
- Marschall Smith, VICE PRESIDENT LEGAL
- Patrick D Campbell, VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE & CFO
- John K Woodworth, VICE PRESIDENT CORP SC OPERTNS
- Jan L Yeomans, VICE PRESIDENT AND TREASURER
- Angela S Lalor, VICE PRESIDENT HR
- Rozanne L Ridgway, Director
- M S Nozari, EXEC VP CONSUMER & OFFICE
- Margaret Mary Smyth, VICE PRESIDENT &CHF ACCTG OFF
- Kevin W Sharer, Director
- James B Stake, EXEC VP DISPLAY & GRAPHICS
- Louis W Sullivan, Director
- Edward A Brennan, Director
- Richard F Ziegler, VICE PRESIDENT LEGAL
- James T Mahan, VICE PRESIDENT ENGRG MFG & LOG
- Jay V Ihlenfeld, VICE PRESIDENT R&D
- Jesse G Singh, Senior Vice President
- Ian F Hardgrove, VP, Marketing and Sales
- Christopher D Holmes, EXEC VP INDUSTRIAL & TRANS
- Linda G Alvarado, Director
- Michael A Kelly, EXEC VP DISPLAY & GRAPHICS