Thomas Bene Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas Bene is at least $19.4 Million dollars as of 7 October 2019. Mr. Bene owns over 39,384 units of Sysco stock worth over $10,597,100 and over the last 6 years he sold SYY stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $8,774,580 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Sysco.
Mr. Bene SYY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 1 trades of the Sysco stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 39,384 units of SYY stock worth $1,315,426 on 7 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 39,384 units of Sysco stock on 7 October 2019 worth over $1,315,426. On average, Thomas trades about 1,313 units every 0 days since 2013. As of 7 October 2019 he still owns at least 132,929 units of Sysco stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bene stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Bene biography
Thomas L. (Tom) Bene is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of Sysco Corporation effective January 1, 2018. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Kansas. Mr. Bené has served as Sysco’s President and Chief Executive Officer since January 2018. Previously, he served as Sysco’s President and Chief Operating Officer from January 2016 to December 2017, Executive Vice President and President, Foodservice Operations from January 2015 to December 2015, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer from September 2013 to December 2014 and as Executive Vice President, Chief Merchandising Officer from May 2013 to September 2013. Prior to joining Sysco, Mr. Bené served as President of PepsiCo Foodservice from 2011 until 2013. During his 23 year career with PepsiCo, Mr. Bené held various senior roles with PepsiCo, including President, Pepsi-Cola North American Beverages; SVP, Sales and Franchise Development; President, PepsiCo Foods & Beverages, Canada; and Chief Operating Officer, South Beach Beverage Co. Mr. Bené joined PepsiCo in 1989 after working for American Hospital Supply. Through these various operations and management positions within PepsiCo and Sysco, Mr. Bené has gained valuable insight into the foodservice industry and has acquired significant experience and knowledge in the areas of foodservice operations, leadership and management development, corporate strategy development, merchandising, sales, marketing, revenue management, shared services and distribution and supply chain management. In light of these qualifications, and its continuing view that it is appropriate and beneficial to Sysco to have its CEO serve as management’s voice on the Board, in July 2017 the Board determined that Mr. Bené would be appointed to the Board on January 1, 2018, following Mr. DeLaney’s transition off of the Board. See “Corporate Governance – CEO Succession Plan” above for further discussion.
What is the salary of Thomas Bene?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Sysco, the total compensation of Thomas Bene at Sysco is $8,774,580. There are no executives at Sysco getting paid more.
How old is Thomas Bene?
Thomas Bene is 56, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Sysco since 2018. There are 10 older and 8 younger executives at Sysco. The oldest executive at Sysco Corp. is Nelson Peltz, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Bene’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1390 ENCLAVE PARKWAY, , HOUSTON, TX, 77077.
Insider trading at Sysco
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Sysco have traded over $1,774,273,599 worth of Sysco stock and bought 3,030,264 units worth $146,766,728 . The most active insider traders include Nelsontrian Fund Management…, Josh Trian Fund Management,…, and William J Iii De Laney. On average, Sysco executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $6,931,522. The most recent stock trade was executed by Greg D Bertrand on 1 November 2019, trading 25,000 units of SYY stock currently worth $835,000.
What does Sysco do?
Sysco Corp. engages in selling, marketing, and distribution of food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, and lodging establishments. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Foodservice Operations, International Foodservice Operations, SYGMA, Other, and Corporate. The U.S. Foodservice Operations consists of U.S. Broadline operations, custom-cut meat and seafood companies, FreshPoint, and European Imports. The International Foodservice Operations segment includes broadline operations in Canada and Europe, including the Brakes Group, Bahamas, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama. The SYGMA segment represents its customized distribution subsidiary. The Other segment covers hotel supply operations and Sysco Labs, which includes suite of technology solutions. The company was founded by John F. Baugh in 1969 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Sysco’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bene stock trades at Sysco
Sysco executives and stock owners
Sysco executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Bene, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joel Grade, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Greg Bertrand, Executive Vice President – U.S. Foodservice Operations
- Larry Glasscock, Independent Director
- John Cassaday, Independent Director
- Daniel Brutto, Independent Director
- Edward Shirley, Independent Director
- Nelson Peltz, Independent Director
- Nancy Newcomb, Independent Director
- Hans-Joachim Koerber, Independent Director
- Bradley Halverson, Independent Director
- Joshua Frank, Independent Director
- Sheila Talton, Independent Director
- John Hinshaw, Independent Director
- Brian Todd, Senior Vice President – Merchandising
- William Goetz, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Anita Zielinski, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- R. Scott Charlton, Executive Vice President – Supply Chain
- Paul Moskowitz, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Gregory Scott Keller, SVP
- Eve M Mc Fadden, VP, General Counsel & Corp Sec
- Richard G Tilghman, Director
- Judith B Craven, Director
- Russell T. Libby, Sr. VP, Gen Counsel & Corp Sec
- Josh Trian Fund Management,…,
- Jackie M Ward, Director
- Wayne Shurts, EVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Jonathan Golden, Director
- William J Iii De Laney, Sr VP, Financial Reporting
- William B. Day, SVP, Merch & Supply Chain Mgt
- James D Hope, Group President, Demand
- Joseph A Jr Hafner, Director
- Thomas E Lankford, President and COO
- Manuel A Fernandez, Director
- Kenneth J Carrig, Sr VP, Administration
- John K Jr Stubblefield, Exec VP, Finance and Admin.
- Colin G Campbell, Director
- James D Wickus, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Gregory K Marshall, Sr VP
- Kenneth F Spitler, ExecVP,Foodservice Operations
- Kirk G Drummond, Sr. Vice Pres and CIO
- Stephen F Smith, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- William Holden, Sr.VP, Foodservice Operations
- Richard J Schnieders, Chairman and CEO
- Michael W Green, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- James C Graham, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Bruce Soltis, Sr VP, Canadian Food Svc Ops
- Frank H Richardson, Director
- G Mitchell Elmer, Vice President and Controller
- Robert C. Kreidler, Executive Vice President; CFO
- Lawrence J Accardi, Ex VP, Merchandising Svcs
- Larry G Pulliam, Sr VP, Merchandising Svcs
- Robert Joe Davis, Sr. Vice Pres, Contract Sales
- James M Danahy, Sr VP, Foodservice Ops
- Phyllis Shapiro Sewell, Director
- Richard G Merrill, Director
- Michael C Nichols, VP,Gen Counsel,Corp Secretary
- James E Lankford, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Diane D Sanders, VP and Treasurer