Teri List-Stoll Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Teri List Stoll is at least $4.24 Million dollars as of 17 January 2019. Ms. Stoll owns over 25,000 units of Gap stock worth over $697,945 and over the last 7 years she sold GPS stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $3,545,920 as Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Principal Accounting Officer at Gap.
Ms. Stoll GPS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Teri has made over 2 trades of the Gap stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 25,000 units of GPS stock worth $423,500 on 17 January 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 25,000 units of Gap stock on 17 January 2019 worth over $423,500. On average, Teri trades about 610 units every 4 days since 2012. As of 17 January 2019 she still owns at least 41,201 units of Gap stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Stoll stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Teri List-Stoll biography
Teri L. List-Stoll is Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer of the Company, effective April 5, 2018. She was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc. from August 2015 to September 2016; Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Kraft Foods Group, Inc. from September 2013 to May 2015; Senior Vice President and Treasurer, Procter & Gamble Co. from January 2009 to August 2013.
What is the salary of Teri Stoll?
As the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Principal Accounting Officer of Gap, the total compensation of Teri Stoll at Gap is $3,545,920. There are 4 executives at Gap getting paid more, with Arthur Peck having the highest compensation of $15,587,200.
How old is Teri Stoll?
Teri Stoll is 56, she’s been the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Principal Accounting Officer of Gap since 2018. There are 8 older and 9 younger executives at Gap. The oldest executive at Gap, Inc. is Jorge Montoya, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Teri Stoll’s mailing address?
Teri’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2200 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW SUITE 800W, , WASHINGTON, DC, 20037.
Insider trading at Gap
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Gap have traded over $368,218,415 worth of Gap stock and bought 13,094,623 units worth $431,809,929 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Margaret C Whitman, and John J Fisher. On average, Gap executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $1,585,640. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shawn Curran on 11 October 2019, trading 7,500 units of GPS stock currently worth $134,475.
What does Gap do?
Gap, Inc. operates as a global apparel retail company. It offers apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women and children. The company operates through segments: Gap Global, Old Navy Global, Banana Republic Global, Athleta, and Intermix. The Gap Global segment includes apparel and accessories for men and women under the Gap brand, along with the GapKids, BabyGap, GapMaternity, GapBody and GapFit collections. The Old Navy Global segment offers clothing and accessories for adults and children. The Banana Republic Global segment provides clothing, eyewear, jewelry, shoes, handbags and fragrances. The Athleta segment offers fitness apparel for women. The Intermix segment features styles from various designers. Gap was founded by Donald G. Fisher and Doris F. Fisher in July 1969 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Complete history of Ms. Stoll stock trades at Microsoft, Danaher, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Gap
Gap executives and stock owners
Gap executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Arthur Peck, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Breitbard, President, Chief Executive Officer – Banana Republic
- Sonia Syngal, President and Chief Executive Officer, Old Navy
- Sebastian DiGrande, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Chief Customer Officer
- Teri List-Stoll, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- Robert Fisher, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Mayo Shattuck, Independent Director
- Bobby Martin, Independent Director
- Jorge Montoya, Independent Director
- Isabella Goren, Independent Director
- William Fisher, Independent Director
- Tracy Gardner, Director
- Brian Goldner, Independent Director
- Mary Laughton, President and Chief Executive Officer of Athleta
- Lexi Reese, Independent Director
- John Fisher, Independent Director
- Amy Bohutinsky, Independent Director
- Christopher O’Neill, Director
- Shawn Curran, Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain and Product Operations
- Julie Gruber, Executive Vice President, Global General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, and Chief Compliance Officer
- Paul Chapman, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Neil Fiske, President and Chief Executive Officer of Gap Brand
- Michele Nyrop, EVP & Chief People Officer
- Roberta Silten, EVP, Talent & Sustainability
- Sole Domenico De, Director
- Katherine Tsang, Director
- Core Holdings Lp Fisher, 10% owner
- Padmasree Warrior, Director
- Andi Owen, Global Pres., Banana Republic
- Bob L Martin, Director
- Jeff Kirwan, Global Pres., Gap
- Solomon Goldfarb, EVP, Digital & Customer Exp.
- Dara Bazzano, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Chris O’neill, Director
- Brent Hyder, EVP & Chief People Officer
- John T. Wyatt, President, Old Navy
- Michelle Banks, SVP, General Counsel
- Sabrina Simmons, EVP Finance, Acting CFO
- Stefan Larsson, President, Old Navy
- Dr Kneeland Youngblood, Director
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and CEO
- Stanley P. Raggio, EVP, Global Supply Chain
- Gavin Eva Sage, EVP, Human Resources
- Stephen Sunnucks, Global President, Gap
- Doris F Fisher, Director
- James M Schnieder, Director
- Adrian D P Bellamy, Director
- Jack Calhoun, Global President,
- John T. Keiser, EVP, Chief Information Officer
- Colin Funnell, EVP, Global Supply Chain
- Marka Hansen, President, Gap North America
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Byron H Jr Pollitt, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael B Tasooji, EVP and CIO
- Howard Behar, Director
- Penelope L Hughes, Director
- Paul S Pressler, President, CEO
- Lauri M Shanahan, EVP & General Counsel
- Dawn Robertson, President, Old Navy
- Cynthia Harriss, President, Gap N. America Div
- Jenny J Ming, President Old Navy
- Margaret C Whitman, Director
- Anne B Gust, Chief Administrative Officer
- Nicholas J Cullen, EVP,Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Glenda A Hatchett, Director
- Charles R Schwab, Director
- Gary Muto, President, Gap U.S. Division
- Charles K Crovitz, CHIEF SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER