Ted Schlein Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ted Schlein is at least $7.39 Million dollars as of 13 December 2018. Mr. Schlein owns over 34,750 units of Chegg stock worth over $6,145,347 and over the last 6 years he sold CHGG stock worth over $1,002,190. In addition, he makes $239,986 as Independent Director at Chegg.
Mr. Schlein CHGG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ted has made over 4 trades of the Chegg stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 34,750 units of CHGG stock worth $1,002,190 on 13 December 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 195,096 units of Chegg stock on 21 November 2017 worth over $1,527,602. On average, Ted trades about 21,142 units every 143 days since 2013. As of 13 December 2018 he still owns at least 178,540 units of Chegg stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Schlein stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ted Schlein biography
Ted E. Schlein is Independent Director of Chegg, Inc since December 2008. Mr. Schlein has served as a General Partner of Kleiner Perkins, a venture capital firm, since November 1996. From 1986 to 1996, Mr. Schlein served in various executive positions at Symantec Corporation, a provider of Internet security technology and business management technology solutions, including as Vice President of Enterprise Products. Mr. Schlein currently serves on the boards of directors of a number of privately held companies. Mr. Schlein holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
What is the salary of Ted Schlein?
As the Independent Director of Chegg, the total compensation of Ted Schlein at Chegg is $239,986. There are 7 executives at Chegg getting paid more, with Daniel Rosensweig having the highest compensation of $9,117,510.
How old is Ted Schlein?
Ted Schlein is 55, he’s been the Independent Director of Chegg since 2008. There are 5 older and 5 younger executives at Chegg. The oldest executive at Chegg, Inc. is Esther Lem, 63, who is the Chief Marketing Officer.
What’s Ted Schlein’s mailing address?
Ted’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CHEGG, INC, 3990 FREEDOM CIR, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Schlein stock trades at Chegg
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director