T. Kevin DeNicola Net Worth
T. Kevin DeNicola biography
T. Kevin DeNicola is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. DeNicola served as Chief Financial Officer of KIOR, Inc., a biofuels company, from November 2009 to January 2011. He was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of KBR, Inc., a global engineering, construction and services company, from June 2008 until October 2009. From June 2002 to January 2008, he was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lyondell Chemical Company, a global manufacturer of basic chemicals. Mr. DeNicola also served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Equistar Chemicals, LP and Millennium Chemicals Inc., both subsidiaries of Lyondell Chemical Company, from June 2002 to January 2008. In January 2009, Lyondell Chemical Company and certain of its subsidiaries, including Equistar Chemicals, LP and Millennium Chemicals Inc., filed voluntary petitions for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Lyondell emerged from bankruptcy in April 2010. He was also a director of Axiall Corporation (formerly Georgia Gulf Corporation) from September 2009 to August 2016.
What is the salary of T DeNicola?
As the Independent Director of Comerica, the total compensation of T DeNicola at Comerica is $245,300. There are 4 executives at Comerica getting paid more, with Ralph Babb having the highest compensation of $10,039,800.
How old is T DeNicola?
T DeNicola is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Comerica since 2006. There are 4 older and 14 younger executives at Comerica. The oldest executive at Comerica, Inc. is Ralph Babb, 70, who is the Executive Chairman of the Board.
What’s T DeNicola’s mailing address?
T’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1717 MAIN STREET, MC 6404, DALLAS, TX, 75201.
Insider trading at Comerica
Over the last 21 years, insiders at Comerica have traded over $22,477,604 worth of Comerica stock and bought 31,836 units worth $1,197,003 . The most active insider traders include Robert S Taubman, Ralph W Jr Babb, and Anthony F Jr Earley. On average, Comerica executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $803,819. The most recent stock trade was executed by Reginald M Jr Turner on 28 October 2019, trading 2,495 units of CMA stock currently worth $166,317.
What does Comerica do?
Comerica, Inc. engages in the provision of financial services. It operates through the following segments: Business Bank, Retail Bank, Wealth Management, Finance, and Other. The Business Bank segment involves in the middle market businesses, multinational corporations, and governmental entities by offering various products and services such as commercial loans and lines of credit, deposits, cash management, capital market products, international trade finance, letters of credit, foreign exchange management, and loan syndication. The Retail Bank segment includes small business banking and personal financial services, which consist of consumer lending, consumer deposit gathering, and mortgage loan origination. The Wealth Management segment offers fiduciary services, private banking, retirement services, investment management and advisory services, investment banking and brokerage services. The Finance segment comprises corporation’s securities portfolio and asset and liability management activities. The Other category consists of income and expense impact of equity and cash, tax benefits, charges of an unusual or infrequent nature that are not reflective of the normal operations, and miscellaneous other expenses of a corporate nature. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Comerica executives and stock owners
Comerica executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ralph Babb, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Curtis Farmer, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Buchanan, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Muneera Carr, Chief Financial Officer
- T. Kevin DeNicola, Independent Director
- Richard Lindner, Independent Director
- Reginald Turner, Independent Director
- Michael Collins, Independent Director
- Ximena Humrichouse, Independent Director
- Roger Cregg, Independent Director
- Robert Taubman, Independent Director
- Michael Van de Ven, Independent Director
- Barbara Smith, Independent Director
- Jacqueline Kane, Independent Director
- Jay Oberg, Chief Risk Officer
- Mauricio Ortiz, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Christine Moore, Executive Vice President, General Auditor
- Peter Guilfoile, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer
- Megan Burkhart, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Paul Obermeyer, Executive Vice President, Chief Enterprise Technology and Operational Services Officer
- Michael T Ritchie, Executive Vice President
- Alfred A Piergallini, Director
- David E Duprey, EVP and General Auditor
- Peter L Sefzik, Executive Vice President
- Judith S Love, EVP
- Pat Faubion, Executive Vice President
- Jon W Bilstrom, EVP/ Secretary
- Lars C Anderson, Vice Chairman
- John M Killian, EVP – Chief Credit Officer
- Thomas D Ogden, Executive Vice President
- Elizabeth S Acton, EVP/Chief Financial Officer
- J Michael Fulton, Pres/CEO-Comerica Bank-W. Div.
- Karen L Parkhill, Vice Chairman
- Robert D Mcdermott, SVP – Finance
- John R Beran, EVP/Chief Information Officer
- Mary Constance Beck, EVP, Small Bus/Pers Fin Svc
- Charles L Gummer, Pres&CEO-Comerica Bank-Tex Div
- Dale E Greene, EVP/Chief Credit Policy Ofc.
- Michael H Michalak, Senior VP, Corp. Planning
- James F Cordes, Director
- Kenneth L Way, Director
- Lillian Bauder, Director
- Jacquelyn H Wolf, EVP/Human Resources Director
- Marvin J Elenbaas, SVP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Anthony F Jr Earley, Director
- William P Vititoe, Director
- Peter D Cummings, Director
- Dennis J Mooradian, Exec. VP, Wealth & Inst. Mgt.
- Joseph J Iii Buttigieg, Vice Chairman / Director
- Gail L Warden, Director
- Patricia M Wallington, Director
- Roger Fridholm, Director
- J Philip Dinapoli, Director
- Todd W Herrick, Director
- John D Lewis, Vice Chairman
- James E Lake, SVP/Dir. of Human Resources
- Howard F Sims, Director
- David B Lewis, Director
- Max M Fisher, Director
- Edward T Gwilt, Senior VP, Asset Quality Revie