Susan Taylor Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Susan J.S. Taylor is at least $1.83 Million dollars as of 20 August 2019. Ms. Taylor owns over 1,134 units of Pure Storage stock worth over $19,506 and over the last 2 years she sold PSTG stock worth over $1,080,895. In addition, she makes $731,126 as Independent Director at Pure Storage.
Ms. Taylor PSTG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Susan has made over 10 trades of the Pure Storage stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 1,134 units of PSTG stock worth $210,300 on 20 August 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 6,956 units of Pure Storage stock on 15 May 2018 worth over $130,842. On average, Susan trades about 1,691 units every 29 days since 2017. As of 20 August 2019 she still owns at least 1,037 units of Pure Storage stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Taylor stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Susan Taylor biography
Susan Taylor is an Independent Director of the company. Ms. Taylor has served as Chief Accounting Officer of Facebook, Inc. From January 2012 to March 2017, Ms. Taylor served as Vice President, Controller, and Chief Accounting Officer of LinkedIn Corporation, a professional social networking company. From 2009 to 2012, Ms. Taylor served as the Vice President, Controller, and Chief Accounting Officer of Silver Spring Networks, Inc., a provider of networking solutions, and from 2008 to 2009, Ms. Taylor served as the Senior Director, Accounting Policy of Yahoo! Inc. Prior to Yahoo!, Ms. Taylor spent over thirteen years at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, an accounting firm, in various accounting roles.
What is the salary of Susan Taylor?
As the Independent Director of Pure Storage, the total compensation of Susan Taylor at Pure Storage is $731,126. There are 5 executives at Pure Storage getting paid more, with Charles Giancarlo having the highest compensation of $8,383,230.
How old is Susan Taylor?
Susan Taylor is 50, she’s been the Independent Director of Pure Storage since 2018. There are 8 older and 2 younger executives at Pure Storage. The oldest executive at Pure Storage, Inc. is Jeffrey Rothschild, 64, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Susan Taylor’s mailing address?
Susan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O FACEBOOK, INC., 1601 WILLOW ROAD, MENLO PARK, CA, 94025.
Insider trading at Pure Storage
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Pure Storage have traded over $421,024,720 worth of Pure Storage stock and bought 2,612,264 units worth $41,978,456 . The most active insider traders include Michelangelo Volpi, Tench Coxe, and Frank Slootman. On average, Pure Storage executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,148,718. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy Riitters on 24 September 2019, trading 10,420 units of PSTG stock currently worth $177,661.
What does Pure Storage do?
Pure Storage, Inc. engages in the provision of flash-based storage solutions. Its technology replaces storage systems designed for mechanical disk with all-flash systems optimized end-to-end for solid-state memory. The company was founded by John Hayes and John Colgrove in October 2009 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
What does Pure Storage’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Taylor stock trades at Facebook and Pure Storage
Pure Storage executives and stock owners
Pure Storage executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Charles Giancarlo, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- David Hatfield, President Emeritus, Vice Chairman
- John Colgrove, Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Director
- Scott Dietzen, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Jeffrey Rothschild, Independent Director
- Susan Taylor, Independent Director
- Mark Garrett, Independent Director
- Anita Sands, Independent Director
- Frank Slootman, Independent Director
- Paul Mountford, Chief Operating Officer
- Roxanne Taylor, Independent Director
- Andrew Brown, Director
- Robson Grieve, Chief Marketing Officer
- Cathleen Southwick, Chief Information Officer
- Timothy Riitters, Chief Financial Officer
- Stefan A Dyckerhoff, 10% owner
- Jeffrey W Bird, 10% owner
- Samuel J Iii Pullara, 10% owner
- Xiii Gp Llc Greylock Xiii L…,
- James N White, 10% owner
- Hill Ventures Sutter, 10% owner
- Tench Coxe, 10% owner
- Michael L Speiser, Director
- Global Management Llc Tiger…,
- Aneel Bhusri, Director
- Michelangelo Volpi, Director
- Xiv Gp Llc Greylock Xiv Lim…,
- Global Management Llc Colem…,