Susan M Suver Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Susan M Suver is at least $6.06 Million dollars as of 21 August 2018. Susan Suver owns over 1,174 units of Aptiv Plc stock worth over $5,951,575 and over the last 15 years Susan sold APTV stock worth over $111,530.
Susan Suver APTV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Susan has made over 1 trades of the Aptiv Plc stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Susan sold 1,174 units of APTV stock worth $111,530 on 21 August 2018.
The largest trade Susan’s ever made was selling 1,174 units of Aptiv Plc stock on 21 August 2018 worth over $111,530. On average, Susan trades about 36 units every 0 days since 2005. As of 21 August 2018 Susan still owns at least 62,268 units of Aptiv Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Susan Suver stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Susan Suver’s mailing address?
Susan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 GRANT STREET, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15219-2800.
Insider trading at Aptiv Plc
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Aptiv Plc have traded over $6,132,435 worth of Aptiv Plc stock and bought 36,060 units worth $2,933,813 . The most active insider traders include Mark P Frissora, Paul M Meister, and Lawrence A Zimmerman. On average, Aptiv Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 50 days with the average trade being worth of $783,183. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph R Massaro on 16 September 2019, trading 2,800 units of APTV stock currently worth $250,768.
What does Aptiv Plc do?
Aptiv Plc engages in the design, development, and manufacture of vehicle components. The firm also provides electrical, electronic, and safety technology solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle markets. It operates through the following business segments: Signal and Power Solutions; Advanced Safety and User Experience segments; and Eliminations and Other. The Signal and Power Solutions segment covers component and systems integration expertise in infotainment and connectivity; body controls and security systems; displays; passive and active safety electronics; autonomous driving software and technologies; and software development. The Eliminations and Other segment comprises of elimination of inter-segment transactions, other expenses, and income of a non-operating or strategic nature. The company was founded on May 19, 2011 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Aptiv Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Susan Suver stock trades at Arrow Electronics, Delphi Technologies Plc, United States Steel, and Aptiv Plc
Aptiv Plc executives and stock owners
Aptiv Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kevin Clark, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joseph Massaro, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- David Paja, Senior Vice President, President – Advanced Safety and User Experience
- David Sherbin, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Rajiv Gupta, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Lawrence Zimmerman, Independent Director
- Ana Pinczuk, Independent Director
- Nicholas Donofrio, Independent Director
- Colin Parris, Independent Director
- Frank Dellaquila, Independent Director
- Sean Mahoney, Independent Director
- Nancy Cooper, Independent Director
- Robert Ortberg, Independent Director
- Paul Meister, Director
- Allan Brazier, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Glen De Vos, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mariya Trickett, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Bernd Wiedemann, Director
- Thomas W Sidlik, Director
- Susan M Suver, SVP and CHRO
- Mark P Frissora, Director
- Jerome J. Dorlack, SVP& President EDS
- Majdi Abulaban, SVP& Segment President