Susan Decker Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Susan L Decker is at least $15.4 Million dollars as of 17 October 2019. Ms. Decker owns over 2,236 units of Costco Wholesale stock worth over $11,616,795 and over the last 15 years she sold COST stock worth over $3,451,028. In addition, she makes $305,500 as Independent Director at Costco Wholesale.
Ms. Decker COST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Susan has made over 31 trades of the Costco Wholesale stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 2,236 units of COST stock worth $677,061 on 17 October 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 13,505 units of Costco Wholesale stock on 22 July 2013 worth over $3,998,695. On average, Susan trades about 1,831 units every 86 days since 2004. As of 17 October 2019 she still owns at least 39,234 units of Costco Wholesale stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Decker stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Susan Decker biography
Susan L. Decker serves as Independent Director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. Susan L. Decker has been a director of the Company since October 2004. She is Chief Executive Officer and a co-founder of Raftr, a digital media product, launched in 2017. She also serves as an adviser to several Internet start-ups. During the 2009 school year, she was an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Harvard Business School. From 2000 to 2009, Ms. Decker served in various executive management roles at Yahoo! Inc., including President from 2007 to 2009 and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from 2000 to 2007. She is a director of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Vail Resorts, Inc. and SurveyMonkey and was previously a director of Intel Corporation and Pixar. Ms. Decker’s qualifications to serve on the Board include the knowledge and experience she has gained, and contributions she has made, during her tenure as a director of our Company, her service on the boards of other public companies, and her broad-ranging experiences, including senior leadership positions, in the areas of finance, technology and marketing.
What is the salary of Susan Decker?
As the Independent Director of Costco Wholesale, the total compensation of Susan Decker at Costco Wholesale is $305,500. There are 10 executives at Costco Wholesale getting paid more, with W. Craig Jelinek having the highest compensation of $7,408,510.
How old is Susan Decker?
Susan Decker is 56, she’s been the Independent Director of Costco Wholesale since 2004. There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at Costco Wholesale. The oldest executive at Costco Wholesale Corp. is Charles Munger, 95, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Susan Decker’s mailing address?
Susan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 999 LAKE DRIVE, , ISSAQUAH, WA, 98027.
Insider trading at Costco Wholesale
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Costco Wholesale have traded over $416,927,874 worth of Costco Wholesale stock and bought 27,000 units worth $2,904,970 . The most active insider traders include Hamilton E James, James D Sinegal, and Jeffrey H Brotman. On average, Costco Wholesale executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $7,749,959. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph P Portera on 30 October 2019, trading 14,095 units of COST stock currently worth $4,221,734.
What does Costco Wholesale do?
Costco Wholesale Corp. engages in the operation of membership warehouses. Its product categories include food and sundries, hardlines, fresh foods, softlines, and ancillary. It operates through the following segments: Unites States Operations, Canadian Operations, and Other International Operations. The company was founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in 1983 and is headquartered in Issaquah, WA.
Complete history of Ms. Decker stock trades at Costco Wholesale, Intel, Vail Resorts, and SVMK
Costco Wholesale executives and stock owners
Costco Wholesale executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- W. Craig Jelinek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Galanti, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Joseph Portera, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Eastern and Canadian Divisions, Chief Diversity Officer
- Paul Moulton, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Franz Lazarus, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Charles Munger, Independent Director
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Susan Decker, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Raikes, Independent Director
- John Meisenbach, Independent Director
- Hamilton James, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ron Vachris, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Merchandising
- Timothy Rose, Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers
- Russ Miller, Executive Vice President – Southwest Division and Mexico
- James Klauer, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division
- Daniel M. Hines,
- John D Mc Kay, Executive Vice President
- Roland Michael Vachris, Executive VP
- Dennis R Zook, Executive VP
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- David S Petterson,
- Richard M Libenson, Director
- Jeffrey H Brotman, Chairman of the Board
- Douglas W Schutt, Executive VP
- Patrick J Callans, Executive VP
- Richard D Dicerchio, Senior Executive VP
- James D Sinegal, President and CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director
- Thomas Kirk Walker, Executive VP
- William H Ii Gates, Director
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director