Surya Mohapatra Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Surya N Mohapatra is at least $7.5 Million dollars as of 11 November 2016. Surya Mohapatra owns over 3,276 units of Leidos stock worth over $803,723 and over the last 16 years he sold LDOS stock worth over $6,435,465. In addition, he makes $265,000 as Independent Director at Leidos.
Surya Mohapatra LDOS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Surya has made over 20 trades of the Leidos stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 3,276 units of LDOS stock worth $151,581 on 11 November 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 340,000 units of Leidos stock on 26 January 2012 worth over $13,746,200. On average, Surya trades about 9,859 units every 27 days since 2004. As of 11 November 2016 he still owns at least 9,419 units of Leidos stock.
You can see the complete history of Surya Mohapatra stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Surya Mohapatra biography
Dr. Surya N. Mohapatra, Ph.D., is an Independent Director of the Company. He has held senior leadership positions in the health care industry for more than 30 years, most recently as the Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, a leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services where he had been a senior executive since 1999. Dr. Mohapatra is a past Board member of the ITT Corporation and is currently a member of the board of Xylem Inc., a leading global water technology and transport company. He is also a Trustee of The Rockefeller University and an Executive in Residence at the Columbia Business School.
What is the salary of Surya Mohapatra?
As the Independent Director of Leidos, the total compensation of Surya Mohapatra at Leidos is $265,000. There are 12 executives at Leidos getting paid more, with Roger Krone having the highest compensation of $9,834,970.
How old is Surya Mohapatra?
Surya Mohapatra is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of Leidos since 2016. There are 3 older and 17 younger executives at Leidos. The oldest executive at Leidos Holdings, Inc. is Lawrence Nussdorf, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Surya Mohapatra’s mailing address?
Surya’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1133 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, C/O XYLEM INC., WHITE PLAINS, NY, 10604.
Insider trading at Leidos
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Leidos have traded over $86,885 worth of Leidos stock and bought 44,802 units worth $1,894,076 . The most active insider traders include Surya N Mohapatra, John P Jumper, and Noel B Williams. On average, Leidos executives and independent directors trade stock every 56 days with the average trade being worth of $2,164,260. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gerard A Fasano on 9 September 2019, trading 23,785 units of LDOS stock currently worth $944,265.
What does Leidos do?
Leidos Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of scientific, engineering and information technology services and solutions in the areas of defense, intelligence, civil and health markets. It operates through the following three segments: Defensive Solutions, Civil, and Health. The Defensive Solutions segment focuses on deploying agile, cost-effective solutions to meet the ever-changing missions of the company’s customers in areas of intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance, enterprise IT and integrated systems and cybersecurity and global services. The Civil segment focuses on seamlessly integrating and protecting physical, digital and data domains. The Health segment offers solutions to federal and commercial customers that are responsible for the health and wellbeing of people worldwide including service members and veterans. The company was founded by John Robert Beyster on February 3, 1969 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
What does Leidos’s logo look like?
Complete history of Surya Mohapatra stock trades at ITT, Leidos, Quest Diagnostics, and Xylem
Leidos executives and stock owners
Leidos executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Roger Krone, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- James Reagan, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jonathan Scholl, President, Health and Infrastructure group
- Jerald Howe, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Lawrence Nussdorf, Independent Director
- Robert Shapard, Lead Independent Director
- Noel Williams, Independent Director
- Gary May, Independent Director
- Miriam John, Independent Director
- Harry Kraemer, Independent Director
- Frank Kendall, Director
- Susan Stalnecker, Independent Director
- Surya Mohapatra, Independent Director
- David Fubini, Independent Director
- Gregory Dahlberg, Independent Director
- Robert Kovarik, Independent Director
- Kelly Hernandez, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations
- Christopher Cage, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- Ranjit Chadha, Senior Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Valerie Baldwin, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs
- Paul Engola, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President, Head of Business Partnerships
- Mary Schmanske, Senior Vice President, President – Intelligence Group
- Gerald Fasano, Executive Vice President, President – Defense Group
- Timothy J Reardon, Group President
- Michael E Leiter, Executive Vice President
- John P Jumper, CEO / Chair of Board
- Mary S Craft, Chief Administrative Officer
- Gerard A Fasano, Group President
- Ann M Addison, Executive Vice President
- Sukhdeep S Gambhir, SVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Angela L Heise, Group President
- Vincent A Maffeo, Executive VP & General Counsel
- John J Jr Fratamico, Group President
- Roy E Stevens, Chief of Business Development
- John J Hamre, Director
- Mark W Sopp, Executive VP and CFO
- Thaer Lewis Von, Sector President
- Sarah K Allen, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth P Sharp, Sector President
- Anita K Jones, Director
- K Stuart Shea, President and COO
- Joseph W Iii Craver, Sector President