Suku Radia Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Suku V Radia is at least $2.84 Million dollars as of 10 March 2008. Mr. Radia owns over 10,100 units of Workiva stock worth over $219,268 and over the last 16 years he sold WK stock worth over $2,365,382. In addition, he makes $259,606 as Independent Director at Workiva.
Mr. Radia WK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Suku has made over 4 trades of the Workiva stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,100 units of WK stock worth $398,546 on 10 March 2008.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 76,000 units of Workiva stock on 10 March 2008 worth over $2,562,720. On average, Suku trades about 6,848 units every 22 days since 2003. As of 10 March 2008 he still owns at least 5,365 units of Workiva stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Radia stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Suku Radia biography
Suku V. Radia is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Radia retired as the Chief Executive Officer and a director of Bankers Trust Company in January 2018. Prior to joining Bankers Trust Company in 2008, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) from 2000 until 2008 and practiced as a mergers and acquisitions partner with KPMG LLP for over 25 years. Mr. Radia also serves as a director of Nationwide Insurance Company. Mr. Radia holds a B.S. (with Distinction) in Accounting from Iowa State University and is a certified public accountant (inactive).
What is the salary of Suku Radia?
As the Independent Director of Workiva, the total compensation of Suku Radia at Workiva is $259,606. There are 8 executives at Workiva getting paid more, with Jeffrey Trom having the highest compensation of $5,391,980.
How old is Suku Radia?
Suku Radia is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of Workiva since . There are 1 older and 10 younger executives at Workiva. The oldest executive at Workiva, Inc. is Eugene Katz, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Suku Radia’s mailing address?
Suku’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 LOCUST STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50309-3023.
Insider trading at Workiva
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Workiva have traded over $145,693,978 worth of Workiva stock and bought 700 units worth $29,150 . The most active insider traders include Jerome M Behar Living Trust…, Martin J Vanderploeg, and Jeff D Trom. On average, Workiva executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $1,803,184. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jeff D Trom on 16 August 2019, trading 450,000 units of WK stock currently worth $25,312,500.
What does Workiva do?
Workiva, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based solutions for connected data, reporting and compliance. Its platform, Wdesk, offers controlled collaboration, data linking, data integrations, granular permissions, process management and a full audit trail. The company was founded by Matthew M. Rizai, Jerome M. Behar, Martin J. Vanderploeg, Joseph H. Howell, and Daniel J. Murray in August 2008 and is headquartered in Ames, IA.
What does Workiva’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Radia stock trades at Meredith and Workiva
Workiva executives and stock owners
Workiva executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffrey Trom, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Scott Ryan, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer
- J. Miller, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Troy Calkins, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Martin Vanderploeg, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Eugene Katz, Independent Director
- David Mulcahy, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Crow, Independent Director
- Suku Radia, Independent Director
- Robert Herz, Independent Director
- Brigid Bonner, Independent Director
- J. Rogers, Director of Investor Relations
- Mitz Banarjee, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer
- Julie Iskow, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael S. Sellberg, Executive VP & CPO
- Jerome M Behar, 10% owner
- Jerome M Behar Living Trust…,
- Jeff D Trom, Executive VP & CTO
- Jerome M Behar Leslie F.Beh…,
- Matthew M Rizai, Chairman & CEO
- Joseph H. Howell, Executive VP
- Jill Klindt, VP & CAO
- Mithun Banarjee, EVP and Chief Customer Officer