Steven Sear Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Steven M Sear is at least $6.34 Million dollars as of 29 May 2019. Mr. Sear owns over 8,993 units of Delta Air Lines stock worth over $4,331,412 and over the last 3 years he sold DAL stock worth over $2,006,032. In addition, he makes $0 as Executive Vice President – Global Sales and President – International at Delta Air Lines.
Mr. Sear DAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Steven has made over 12 trades of the Delta Air Lines stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 8,993 units of DAL stock worth $479,057 on 29 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 10,783 units of Delta Air Lines stock on 18 December 2017 worth over $604,387. On average, Steven trades about 3,910 units every 53 days since 2016. As of 29 May 2019 he still owns at least 76,150 units of Delta Air Lines stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sear stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Steven Sear biography
Steven M. Sear is Executive Vice President – Global Sales, President – International of the Delta Air Lines, Inc. since February 2016; He was Senior Vice President – Global Sales of Delta (December 2011 – February 2016); Vice President – Global Sales of Delta (October 2008 – December 2011); Vice President – Sales & Customer Care of Northwest Airlines (June 2005 – October 2008).
How old is Steven Sear?
Steven Sear is 53, he’s been the Executive Vice President – Global Sales and President – International of Delta Air Lines since 2016. There are 15 older and 4 younger executives at Delta Air Lines. The oldest executive at Delta Air Lines, Inc. is Daniel Carp, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Steven Sear’s mailing address?
Steven’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1030 Delta Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30354, USA.
Insider trading at Delta Air Lines
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Delta Air Lines have traded over $962,091,429 worth of Delta Air Lines stock and bought 5,683,001 units worth $274,053,404 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, and James M Kilts. On average, Delta Air Lines executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $4,698,625. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rahul D Samant on 23 July 2019, trading 16,559 units of DAL stock currently worth $1,024,505.
What does Delta Air Lines do?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. It operates through the following segments: Airline, Refinery. The Airline segment provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. The Refinery segment consists of jet fuel and non-jet fuel products. The company was founded by Collett Everman Woolman in 1928 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Delta Air Lines’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Sear stock trades at Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines executives and stock owners
Delta Air Lines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Edward Bastian, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Glen Hauenstein, President
- Wayne West, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Paul Jacobson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Carter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Francis Blake, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Huerta, Independent Director
- George Mattson, Independent Director
- Daniel Carp, Independent Director
- William Easter, Independent Director
- David DeWalt, Independent Director
- Jeanne Jackson, Independent Director
- Ashton Carter, Independent Director
- Kathy Waller, Independent Director
- Sergio Rial, Independent Director
- Christopher Hazleton, Independent Director
- David Taylor, Director
- Steven Sear, Executive Vice President – Global Sales, President – International
- Rahul Samant, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Joanne Smith, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- W Gilbert West, Sr. EVP & COO
- Craig M Meynard, VP and Chief Acctg Officer
- Douglas R Ralph, Director
- Kenneth Woodrow, Director
- Richard H Anderson, Director
- Shirley C. Franklin, Director
- Mickey P Foret, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William P Lentsch, EVP-Flying/Air Operations
- Thomas E Donilon, Director
- Roy J Bostock, Director
- John S Brinzo, Director
- David R Goode, Director
- Paula Rosput Reynolds, Director
- James M Whitehurst, Sr VP & Chief Ntwk & Pln Offcr
- Michael H Campbell, EVP – HR & Labor Relations
- Andrew J Young, Director
- Hank Halter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gregory L Riggs, Sr VP GC Chf Corp Affrs Officr
- Paul G Matsen, Sr VP & Chief Mkting Officer
- Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, 10% owner
- Lee A Macenczak, Sr VP & Chief Cust Svc Officer
- George M C Fisher, Director
- John M Engler, Director
- Air Lines Inc /De/ Delta, Chief Executive Officer
- Eugene I Davis, Director
- Frederick W Reid, President and COO
- Joseph C Kolshak, Sr. VP & Chief of Operations
- Patricia Higgins, Director
- John F Jr Smith, Director
- Leo F Mullin, Chairman & CEO
- Douglas M Steenland, Director
- Vicki B Escarra, SVP and Chief Mkting Officer
- Kenneth C Rogers, Director
- Walter E Massey, Director
- Arthur E Johnson, Director
- Larry D. Thompson, Director
- Michael J Becker, EVP & COO NWA
- M Michele Burns, EVP and CFO
- Victor L Lund, Director
- James M Kilts, Director
- Richard Karl Goeltz, Director
- Karl J Krapek, Director
- Stephen E Gorman, EVP – Operations
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Richard B Hirst, SVP & GC
- Edward H Budd, Director
- Gerald Grinstein, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert L Colman, SVP – Human Resources
- Kenneth F Khoury, EVP and General Counsel
- Rodney E Slater, Director
- Michael J Palumbo, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- William C Carroll, SVP, Finance & Controller