Steven Raymund Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Steven A Raymund is at least $47.2 Million dollars as of 16 February 2019. Mr. Raymund owns over 2,710 units of Jabil stock worth over $607,249 and over the last 17 years he sold JBL stock worth over $46,307,406. In addition, he makes $301,947 as Independent Director at Jabil.
Mr. Raymund JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Steven has made over 57 trades of the Jabil stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 2,710 units of JBL stock worth $101,652 on 16 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 180,000 units of Jabil stock on 27 February 2012 worth over $6,669,000. On average, Steven trades about 9,090 units every 42 days since 2003. As of 16 February 2019 he still owns at least 16,189 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Raymund stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Steven Raymund biography
Steven A. Raymund serves as Independent Director of Jabil Circuit, Inc. Mr. Raymund currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Tech Data Corporation and is also a director of WESCO International, Inc., where he serves as chair of the Audit Committee. Mr. Raymund began his career at Tech Data Corporation, a distributor of personal computer products, in 1981 as Operations Manager. He became Chief Operating Officer in 1984 and was promoted to the position of Chief Executive Officer of Tech Data Corporation in 1986, serving until his resignation in October 2006. Mr. Raymund holds a B.S. in Economics from the University of Oregon, and a Master’s Degree in International Politics, Georgetown University, School of Foreign Services.
What is the salary of Steven Raymund?
As the Independent Director of Jabil, the total compensation of Steven Raymund at Jabil is $301,947. There are 5 executives at Jabil getting paid more, with Mark Mondello having the highest compensation of $11,396,400.
How old is Steven Raymund?
Steven Raymund is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Jabil since 1996. There are 3 older and 15 younger executives at Jabil. The oldest executive at Jabil, Inc. is Thomas Sansone, 69, who is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board.
What’s Steven Raymund’s mailing address?
Steven’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,331,717. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Raymund stock trades at Tech Data, Jabil, and WESCO International
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director