Steven Loranger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Steven R Loranger is at least $34.2 Million dollars as of 15 March 2019. Mr. Loranger owns over 10,000 units of Edwards Lifesciences stock worth over $28,646,079 and over the last 16 years he sold EW stock worth over $5,229,400. In addition, he makes $281,291 as Independent Director at Edwards Lifesciences.
Mr. Loranger EW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Steven has made over 21 trades of the Edwards Lifesciences stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,000 units of EW stock worth $769,900 on 15 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 165,690 units of Edwards Lifesciences stock on 4 November 2015 worth over $3,086,805. On average, Steven trades about 15,613 units every 72 days since 2004. As of 15 March 2019 he still owns at least 120,918 units of Edwards Lifesciences stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Loranger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Steven Loranger biography
Steven R. Loranger is an Independent Director of the Edwards Lifesciences Corp. Mr. Loranger is a seasoned executive with global manufacturing and operational experience in highly regulated, high-tech industries. His decades of experience leading large, global innovation-focused corporations with intensive data privacy components is particularly valuable to our Board.
What is the salary of Steven Loranger?
As the Independent Director of Edwards Lifesciences, the total compensation of Steven Loranger at Edwards Lifesciences is $281,291. There are 11 executives at Edwards Lifesciences getting paid more, with Michael Mussallem having the highest compensation of $10,278,900.
How old is Steven Loranger?
Steven Loranger is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of Edwards Lifesciences since 2016. There are 3 older and 10 younger executives at Edwards Lifesciences. The oldest executive at Edwards Lifesciences Corp. is Wesley von Schack, 74, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Steven Loranger’s mailing address?
Steven’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1133 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, C/O XYLEM INC., WHITE PLAINS, NY, 10604.
Insider trading at Edwards Lifesciences
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Edwards Lifesciences have traded over $75,377,934 worth of Edwards Lifesciences stock and bought 45,898 units worth $3,823,745 . The most active insider traders include Michael A Mussallem, Steven R Loranger, and Donald E Jr Bobo. On average, Edwards Lifesciences executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $3,907,974. The most recent stock trade was executed by Huimin Wang on 5 November 2019, trading 4,650 units of EW stock currently worth $166,424.
What does Edwards Lifesciences do?
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. engages in the patient-focused medical innovations for heart disease and critical care monitoring. Its products are categorized into three areas: Transcatheter Heart Valves, Surgical Structural Heart and Critical Care. The Transcatheter Heart Valves portfolio includes technologies designed to treat heart valve disease using catheter-based approaches as opposed to open surgical techniques. Its portfolio includes technologies designed for nonsurgical replacement of heart valves. The Surgical Structural Heart portfolio includes tissue heart valves and heart valve repair products for the surgical replacement or repair of a patient’s heart valve. The portfolio also includes a diverse line of cardiac surgery systems used during minimally invasive surgical procedures, and cannulae, embolic protection devices and other products used during cardiopulmonary bypass. The Critical Care portfolio products hemodynamic monitoring systems used to measure a patient’s heart function and fluid status in surgical and intensive care settings. The company was founded by Miles Lowell Edwards in 1958 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA..
What does Edwards Lifesciences’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Loranger stock trades at Edwards Lifesciences, FedEx, ITT, Textron, and Xylem
Edwards Lifesciences executives and stock owners
Edwards Lifesciences executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Mussallem, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Ullem, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Larry Wood, Corporate Vice President – Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Donald Bobo, Corporate Vice President – Strategy and Corporate Development
- Catherine Szyman, Corporate Vice President – Critical Care
- Wesley von Schack, Lead Independent Director
- William Link, Independent Director
- Leslie Heisz, Independent Director
- Kieran Gallahue, Independent Director
- Nicholas Valeriani, Independent Director
- Martha Marsh, Independent Director
- Steven Loranger, Independent Director
- Huimin Wang, Corporate Vice President – Japan, Asia and Pacific
- Jean-Luc Lemercier, Corporate Vice President – EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- Patrick B Verguet, CVP, Europe
- Bernard J Zovighian, CVP, Surgical Heart Valves
- John T Cardis, Director
- Robert W.A. Sellers, VP, Corporate Controller
- Carlyn D Solomon, CVP, Critical Care & Vascular
- David E I Pyott, Director
- Michael R Bowlin, Director
- Bruce P Garren, Corp VP, Gen Counsel & Secty
- Barbara J Mcneil, Director
- Robert Alexander Ingram, Director
- John H Jr Kehl, Corp VP, Strategy & Bus Dev
- Daveen Chopra, CVP, Surgical Structural Heart
- Thomas M Abate, CVP, CFO and Treasurer
- Christine Z Mc Cauley, CVP, Human Resources
- Robert C Reindl, Corp VP, Human Resources
- Aimee S Weisner, CVP, General Counsel
- Vernon R Jr Loucks, Director
- Paul C Redmond, CVP, CardioVations Surgcl Sys
- Corinne H Lyle, CVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Philip M Neal, Director
- Stuart L Foster, Corp VP, Technology/Discovery
- John Alexander Martin, CVP, North America
- Anita Bessler, Corp VP, Global Franchise Mgmt
- Randel William Woodgrift, Corp VP, Manufacturing Ops
- J Randall Nelson, Corp VP, North America